BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling four spare 19inch style 65 chrome rep wheels with tires balanced and mounted, center caps all around. The tires are “almost new” General G-max AS-03, 245 30ZR 19 and 245 35ZR 19 …less than 3000 miles on the tires, cost me $851 shipped from Tirerack earlier this year; these are all-season non run-flat that “might” run OK as winter tires in some more Southern climates. Wheels are replicas with noticeable curb rash on the driver’s side, but only around the edge of the rims. There’s some brake dust grunge (see photos) that I couldn’t easily remove; could be corrosion of some sort so I’m pricing these with the idea that someone might want to eventually refinish these to their own specs. Selling price of $850 includes shipping to US.
<31 posts so please contact me at [email protected] (dot) com. or text to 610-283-863four.
Thanks, tfm

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping one time before posting to Ebay. I also have a set of OEM style 65 front wheels in extremely good condition with new tires that I'll post as soon as I photograph them. thomasfmontgomery (at) hotmail. com, 610-283- 863four ....text first.
thx, tfm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts