BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of four rear E39 M5 9.5" OE wheels for sale, BMW P/N: 36112228960. They have not seen much use over the past ten years since I purchased them as an extra set of rears for running a square setup. Two of them (#1 and #2) are in excellent condition with only the smallest of tic marks visible upon very close inspection. The other two (#3 and #4) are in very good condition with some minor rash as shown in the pictures.

BMW NA MSRP now on these is $772.91 each, but you can get them from BMW Morristown's online parts site for $552.63 each plus shipping. I'm asking $400 each for #1 and #2, and $300 each for #3 and #4, plus shipping.

I'm willing to sell these in pairs (two almost perfect ones as one pair, other two as a pair) or as a group, no single sales. If you want run these up front, contact Luke at TireRack to get the required 3mm spacers and bolts.

Wheel #1:

Wheel #2:

Wheel #3:

Wheel #4:

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
421 Posts
I am interested in the $800 set, but unable to pm yet.

If still available please email me:

Jason dot r dot dudley at gmail

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$600 set sold to userX...they will ship today. :)
Shipped. In the hands of Fedex now packed securely in Apex wheel boxes then into one large box. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am interested in the $800 set, but unable to pm yet.

If still available please email me:

Jason dot r dot dudley at gmail
$800 set sold to Jason and shipped today. :M5launch:

Thanks,
Chuck

P.S. My first "wheel sale" is now complete. :) Seven SSR GT-2H and four Style 65s sold. If I put the M5 back to stock, I'll have two more rears for sale later this year along with Dinan springs/Konis/GC camber plates/Stoptech front BBK with two sets of rotors/hats (one set brand new) and maybe even the Dinan cans :eek: (they sound so awesome :sad1:).

Reactions: NJE39M5

·
Registered
421 Posts
$800 set is gorgeous, thank you Chuck!

:cheers:

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$800 set is gorgeous, thank you Chuck!

:cheers:
You're welcome...great doing business with these two buyers -- prompt delivery of funds, excellent communication.

Fortunately, I had some really sweet packing material from Apex wheels to use to ship these wheels out. :)

Cheers,
Chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts