BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is directed towards UK based Board members. I have been searching for a UK supplier for Front and Rear Strut Braces for the M5. In researching this I have found out that C.A. Automotive Technologies are UK Agents for Weichers and can supply the complete range.

I have been quoted 149.00 Front and 125.00 rear in Polished Oval Alloy, and 250.00 Front and 240.00 Rear in Carbon Fibre. These prices include the dreaded Vat and include delivery to the door for the UK mainland.

There site is www.ca-automotive.co.uk or e.mail [email protected] for assistance.

My order is now in and on its way!

Compared to other manufactures on the market, the Weichers is a well engineered product, made in Germany to TUV regulations, at a very reasonable price.

I could not warrant paying out over 300-400.00 pounds for the gain in the suspension dynamics, but at circa 150.00 and a simple fit for the Front Strut Brace, it is a worthy mod which will not break the bank.

Hope this information is of use to UK members.

Am test driving a E60 M5 in Montabaur, Germany, two weeks before xmas will let you know what it is like as compared to the E39.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts