BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you with 16-19 year old kids, BBWCCA and Tire Rack have the Street Survival program again this year. Signed up our son this morning. Seems to be a very valuable tool for teens who drive. It's only $60 and the class is all day. It's held in various places as well. Here's the link: www.streetsurvival.org. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

·
4,353 Posts

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ry7Af3ETuxs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ry7Af3ETuxs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Street Survival is a fantastic program! I began getting involved w/ the program late last year as an instructor, and am really looking forward to doing so again this year.

Many, perhaps most of the kids, start out the day as very reluctant participants. After a whole day of exercises intended to get them a little out of their comfort zone you can see their confidence building throughout the day. By the day's end none of them want to leave! I think I had as much fun as they did!

·
4,353 Posts

Uh, John.... wtf was that? :eek:oohhh:

well the title made me laugh, not that i think this is stupid, but because I immediately though of it as a school that teaches you how to survive as though danger and death lurked around every intersection...also i immediately thought of SOUL PLANE, because they put on a video that mentions the chance of death right before take off...

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
well the title made me laugh, not that i think this is stupid, but because I immediately though of it as a school that teaches you how to survive as though danger and death lurked around every intersection...also i immediately thought of SOUL PLANE, because they put on a video that mentions the chance of death right before take off...

hiha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts