BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about a month or so ago I order the StopTech Sport Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted rotors.
I decided not to install the new brakes since the pads and rotors I have on right now still have plenty of life.
I don't need the kit right now and I think I'm gonna save up for a BBK for the front atleast.

The kit comes with rotors, pads and stainless steel lines. I also ordered new brake wear sensors to be put on with the kit.
In total everything cost me about $700, I'll take a loss and do $600 obo if the buyer would cover shipping.

I'd post pictures but everything is still boxed up. I never even cut the tape haha.
If you really want pictures please let me know.

Thank you!
- Ray

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ray,

Can you give the rotor specs (fronts?, rears? diameter of each, thickness, etc.) or which kit you got so I can look it on on the StopTech website...

Thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hopelessly asking the girlfriend if she could remember where she ordered the kit from but of course I'm not getting anywhere. -__-

But I pulled up some info for you. Using the part numbers off the boxes I found this. These are the fronts and rears. I hope I didn't pay that much for both kits haha.

Here are some specs for the front and rear rotors.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct good sir. Pads, rotors and lines for all four corners.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
568 Posts
these are stock fitting rotors correct?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
568 Posts
if only i had 600$ T_T

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
568 Posts
ventura county, and i dont have the 600 to spare...im sitting on a few parts i need to get rid of to regain funds

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I feel ya, I'm in the same situation. Lemme know if you wanna pick them up though.

Reactions: sor118

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weekend bump.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I'd buy them just to piss off PoonTang lmfaooo
And we can install them at Allen's where there's plenty of brake cleaner.

I want these like I said, but idk, I also want E60 M5 brakes :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol you totally should! I'll just meet you at the shop so we can install them while my car gets an alignment. Because guess who just slapped on some new BC coilovers? This guy! Also as of now I have KW V2's for sale haha.

·
Registered
568 Posts
My stocks are still in decent shape. as of right now, I just need money for maintenance, tune, then coils....So all yours shafro, and we'll put headlight cleaner on them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts