BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is ok with the mods, I'd like to post up a group buy I found from a local (to me) vendor which looks to be a very good deal.

Good morning everyone, I'm not running this but I am seriously considering joining in on it so I figured I would share the wealth for anyone who was considering it. He's a local guy (to me at least, in Annapolis, MD if you're in the area) and he's always tried to go out of his way for support with me. Any contact information that's not listed, PM me and I will get you his information for contact. All the information is in the listed thread, it looks like it's about $1k off the retail of $4995 as it stands right now and I just heard from him that they need 3 more people and the price comes down a good bit more than that, don't know how much more but apparently it's an even better deal if so. Here's the link to actual group buy thread and I'll post his website for contact information directly to him under that.

Group buy thread.
http://www.eastcoasteuro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604

His website
www.armkreuzdesigns.com

I don't have anything to do with the ordering/arranging process so for that, his name is Mike Correa.

:cheers:

Sean

·
Registered
12,896 Posts
SeanMD said:
If it is ok with the mods, I'd like to post up a group buy I found from a local (to me) vendor which looks to be a very good deal.

Good morning everyone, I'm not running this but I am seriously considering joining in on it so I figured I would share the wealth for anyone who was considering it. He's a local guy (to me at least, in Annapolis, MD if you're in the area) and he's always tried to go out of his way for support with me. Any contact information that's not listed, PM me and I will get you his information for contact. All the information is in the listed thread, it looks like it's about $1k off the retail of $4995 as it stands right now and I just heard from him that they need 3 more people and the price comes down a good bit more than that, don't know how much more but apparently it's an even better deal if so. Here's the link to actual group buy thread and I'll post his website for contact information directly to him under that.

Group buy thread.
http://www.eastcoasteuro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604

His website
www.armkreuzdesigns.com

I don't have anything to do with the ordering/arranging process so for that, his name is Mike Correa.

:cheers:

Sean
Sean
If it is the "standard" 4 wheel kit, the rear brakes do not fit under the stock M5 wheels without spacers. Just a point of information. Dave Z, a board sponsor sells these, and while he is restricted in prices he advertises, he can usually do a good deal for board members, but you have to contact him directly. He cannot advertise his "selling" prices, just his "asking" prices! :biggrin:
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts