BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My OEM e60 M5 wheels were in storage at Speedware in Redmond - today I went to pick them up from storage to get a powder coat done and was informed that they have been stolen or sold by a prior employee. So my question to the group, if you purchased a set of factory e60 M5 wheels recently from a local person I would appreciate a heads up with some detail if you have it.

These are the OEM e60 M5 wheels with Michelin PS on the front and Continental Extreme Contact on the rear - if they still had tires mounted.

Most likely in the past six-seven months

Thanks in advance

Mark

·
Registered
616 Posts
That's horrible! My two cents says to have speedware reimburse you as your property was in their possession at the time that they "disappeared". Maybe I'm jaded though since they have horrible business practices and decided to hang up on me while inquiring on an installation quote. Good luck and I'll keep my eyes open too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
76 Posts
I used to deal w/ Speedware pretty regularly when they were at their old location. But sometime after they moved, I started getting a weird vibe from the place and haven't been back in quite a while. Figured it was just me.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also stopped using them as well since Kelly and Rob left - the ownership SUCKS...I am giving them a couple of days before filing a police report for the theft of my wheels. I did a search and found a sizable lawsuit from another client. If you know anyone that has anything there, tell them to go get it QUICK - they are moving to a new location however they don't know where that will be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts