BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 front and 2 rears with brand new Michelin Pilot sports. All wheels are in pristine shape no curb marks on any of them. I won't have pics until this Friday. $2000

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've finally got pictures of the wheels, email me at [email protected] if you want me to forward them to you.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop to $1750.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have someone who wants to buy the rears and someone who wants one of the fronts, so if I can get the other front wheel spoken for then I will go ahead and seperate the set.

·
Registered
222 Posts
hey, I am interested in just the rear tires, not the wheels. Sorry for the confusion if I was the one who was tabbed for the rear wheels.

Have you found someone for the rear wheels?

Got new rims, so just want the rear tires if they are relatively new.

·
Registered
12,903 Posts
I will consider one or two of the rear wheels if the set breaks up.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
857 Posts
Are you still around madyspop?

Like I said before, I'll take a front wheel, and there's no need to seperate the wheel from the tire, as I'll take the tire as well.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I can go ahead and seperate the set as long as I know everything is spoken for.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I should be able to get pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
157 Posts
madyspop said:
I guess I can go ahead and seperate the set as long as I know everything is spoken for.
If you need someone to pick up one rear (preferably, or two if necessary), let me know.

Thx!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry but the wheels have been sold as a complete set. I do have one spare rear wheel with a tire mounted on it but its bald. I'll sell that wheel for $300 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How was that a dick move, the wheels were originally for sale as a set. It is my discretion as to how or when or to whom I will sell something that belongs to me. I never wanted to seperate the wheels, sorry your dissapointed but that the way the ball bounces sometimes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts