BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, My car is a 2003 model M5, which has ONLY 5600 miles on the clock. So the mentioned parts here are only used for a short period of time, compared to what it can be in mileage use. I just had the Dinan S2 package installed into my car, so i have the following parts available for anyone who is interested in buying them.
1. stock set of CAI
2. set of stock MAFS
3. all of the stock trumpets
4. stock "non-abused" like new flywheel
5. stock headers

let me know. :viking:

·
Registered
549 Posts
-do the 2003 headers fit on a 2000 m5? if so, would i be able to replace them myself or must i take them to the dealer...

-Pete

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pete,
well......... it all depends on who technical you are and whether or not you have access to a lift, just like a real garage. Tools are another issue, but Im assuming you have these, otherwise you'd know you couldn't do the task. Again, these headers are from my 2003 M5 and they are OEM exhaust manifolds/headers, NOT aftermarket headers. Let me know if you are interested, okay. Why do you need stock headers???
Your coming to the M5 meet, right?
Robert :cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
FAST 5 said:
Hi Guys, My car is a 2003 model M5, which has ONLY 5600 miles on the clock. So the mentioned parts here are only used for a short period of time, compared to what it can be in mileage use. I just had the Dinan S2 package installed into my car, so i have the following parts available for anyone who is interested in buying them.
1. stock set of CAI
2. set of stock MAFS
5. stock headers

PMed you earlier today.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
revising the description of the stock part which is for-sale.......

Regarding the stock OEM MAFs I have two of them (a set) BUT.............
I ttok a look at them today, while in my garage and I realized that the BMW M5 stock MAFs are the housing and do not have the actual sensor, which would be located on the top center portion of the MAF, going into the MAF. Since I upgraded to the Dinan MAFs the tech used the sensor part , adding this to the Dinan MAFs. So the 2 MAFs are actually just the housing, for anyone interested in these two items.

Regarding pricing for the mentioned items for-sale, I'll know on Monday what the price for each item is, and I'll post the asking price for the same.
Thanks.

·
Registered
549 Posts
FAST 5 said:
Hi Pete,
well......... it all depends on who technical you are and whether or not you have access to a lift, just like a real garage. Tools are another issue, but Im assuming you have these, otherwise you'd know you couldn't do the task. Again, these headers are from my 2003 M5 and they are OEM exhaust manifolds/headers, NOT aftermarket headers. Let me know if you are interested, okay. Why do you need stock headers???
Your coming to the M5 meet, right?
Robert :cheers:
-Sorry for the confusion. When you said headers I was thinking about headlights. I need to go to school and take car parts 101. ouich

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FAST 5 said:
1. stock set of CAI
2. set of stock MAFS
5. stock headers

PRICES FOR PARTS:

1. 300.00 for set (includes new Air filters)
2. 250.00 for set
3. 150.00 for set
4. 450.00 one
5. 350.00 for set

Thank you. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts