BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I wish that they had the whole filter sealed off from the engine instead of having just a little heat sheild on the side and having the whole back exposed to a hot engine bay.

·
2,132 Posts
I wish that they had the whole filter sealed off from the engine instead of having just a little heat sheild on the side and having the whole back exposed to a hot engine bay.
Numbers dont lie, in that i mean datalogs.. Evolve intakes are equal or just as good as the stock boxes at heat suppression and actually recover from high IAT's faster then the stock airboxes. The sound at WOT, throttle response, power increase, and the visual look of the high quality carbon all combine to make it a worthwhile upgrade.

·
Registered
362 Posts
You beat me to it Senad.
This is from my build thread and i still feel the same.

"First mod: Evolve Eventuri Intake
Will post full review, but my comment in an email was "very impressed with the intakes, almost like a tune."
You can see in my datalog a 16deg drop in IAT in 6 secs with MAF going up.. By far best NA intake available for s85. Period.
Only Mod for 4 months.
Sounds like it is going to suck pigeons from the underpass. "

·
Registered
166 Posts
Glad you're happy with your scoops!:grin
i de-charcoaled
can u pm me with a price for rpi scoops and bmc filter shipped to ohio for my 08 m6

21 - 26 of 26 Posts