BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am seriously interested in selling my 03 sterling gray/black luxury leather M5...12K miles, beautiful condition, DINAN c.a.i., airmass meters, differential and stage IV download.....car NEVER abused...warranty transfers on car and DINAN...this week car gets winter detailing and will go into covered storage until spring....never driven in snow (ok, it has been rained on three or four times).....

this is a seriously nice and pampered car....asking 60K.....I am in central Ohio...any interest out there??

email [email protected]

thanx

Dan Snyder
Mount Vernon, Oh

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Dan

You're killing me!

Well, I've plugged your car to a few folks who've been looking- as you know I'd have bought it in a heartbeat at that price two in Oct... but isn't that always the story? :)

Adam

PS Bump

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man, at that price i'd take the car from you in a heartbeat IF i had the money. The exchange rate from USD to SEK is great right now :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP

QUOTE=Das Leg]Man, at that price i'd take the car from you in a heartbeat IF i had the money. The exchange rate from USD to SEK is great right now :D[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
540 Posts
BLUEDOG said:
Thanks Al,

I hate to sell the beast ....it has been a lof of fun...but retirement looms and some extra cash sounds like fun too!

Dan
I understand your motives. I recently sold my M5, took the proceeds and paid off my house loan. As we age, our priorities seem to shift. Also, my wife had her eye on a Lexus SC430 so I surprised her with one and I picked up what some would consider a beater for myself, but it's a fun and very moddable car nonetheless.

Oh yeah, Bump for a very nice car. :7:

Good Luck

al

1 - 16 of 16 Posts