BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a V1 and was going to get the stealth one for it. also, i have an ipod and was planning on "ipodding my bmw" soon. a friend with an M3 told me i may not be able to do both. i was wondering if anyone had any experience one way or another.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
someday said:
i just got a V1 and was going to get the stealth one for it. also, i have an ipod and was planning on "ipodding my bmw" soon. a friend with an M3 told me i may not be able to do both. i was wondering if anyone had any experience one way or another.
You can do both...no problem. They are unrelated. The Stealth utilizes the iBus and the iPod is an audio connection.

:cheers:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XrayMD said:
You can do both...no problem. They are unrelated. The Stealth utilizes the iBus and the iPod is an audio connection.

thanks. btw, how many miles with the active autowerks intake? do you use it in the winter too? planning on getting one, but this my only car and i plan on driving it all year round.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
someday said:
thanks. btw, how many miles with the active autowerks intake? do you use it in the winter too? planning on getting one, but this my only car and i plan on driving it all year round.
I've had the AA CAI for 2 years. Why wouldn't you use it during winter? It's not something that you'd just take off for awhile and then put back on. Once you put it on, there should be no reason to remove it unless you're going to transfer it to another M5.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XrayMD said:
I've had the AA CAI for 2 years. Why wouldn't you use it during winter? It's not something that you'd just take off for awhile and then put back on. Once you put it on, there should be no reason to remove it unless you're going to transfer it to another M5.
i was referring to sucking up snow/slush. not sure...just playing it safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.