BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SMG transmission production starts September 2005.

Manual transmission production starts September 2006.

Best regards,

·
Registered
955 Posts
Spiroman said:
SMG transmission production starts September 2005.

Manual transmission production starts September 2006.

Best regards,
any idea how many cars are coming to Canada in 2005? and is the allocation for the car for Canadian dealers finalised yet?

and now that the production for M5 is stop temporily in Europe, will the production still start in Sept?

thanks

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tifosi said:
any idea how many cars are coming to Canada in 2005? and is the allocation for the car for Canadian dealers finalised yet?

and now that the production for M5 is stop temporily in Europe, will the production still start in Sept?

thanks
What I've been told is that the first cars should arrive in the November-December 2005 period or, at the latest, January-February 2006.

As of last Thursday night, the allocations have not yet been finalized.

The production halt for Europe will likely not be a problem as there should be enough wiggle room between now and Jan-Feb 2006 to allow for that.

Best regards,

Spiroman

·
Registered
955 Posts
what's your guesstimate on the number of M5 that's coming to Canada at this point?

thanks very much for your info!
and please keep us posted on the status of Canadian M5s

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
tifosi said:
what's your guesstimate on the number of M5 that's coming to Canada at this point?

thanks very much for your info!
and please keep us posted on the status of Canadian M5s
As the allocations have not yet been finalized, it is difficult to predict accurately how many will be coming to Canada and when. I'll keep you posted as I learn more...

Best regards,

Spiroman

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Spiroman, thanks for the info. I just can't decide wether to take the SMG car late this year or wait till next year. :confused2

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Terk said:
Spiroman, thanks for the info. I just can't decide wether to take the SMG car late this year or wait till next year. :confused2
I know. Seeing the first European deliveries makes me not want to wait a minute longer than necessary!

Best regards,

Spiroman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts