BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are (4) SSR GT3 wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 summer tires. Wheel specs are 18x10, ET 24, 74.1 hub diameter. I just bought an E90 M3 hoping they would fit, but the brakes are too big on that car and they do not, so they are up for sale.
They are in very good shape, just a few nicks and light scratches that are almost unnoticeable from viewing distance while on the car. One wheel had small curb rash that was sanded out and is not very noticeable. No bends, breaks or cracks, they were used for summer use only, so no corrosion either. The tires are in good shape, no patches or plugs, and probably have about 50% life left on the tread.

Also included are (4) 10mm spacers with the required extended bolts in black. These wheels fit perfectly on my M5 with stock suspension(zero rubbing) and also with the Dinan springs and Koni yellow shocks. There was no rubbing with the Dinan suspension except for large dips at highway speed, which was so minor it did not leave marks on the rear tires, but wanted to mention that. Running without the rear spacers would cure this, but I am including them so the offset on both front and rear are the same.

I will be at Timmayfest and am local to Columbus. I will be able to bring the wheels and tires there if someone would like to pick them up and avoid shipping costs.

Looking for $1,500 or best offer for the wheels, tires, spacers, and extended lug bolts.

More pictures here:

SSR GT3s Photos by lunker325 | Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, someone will be very happy with these wheels.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the spacers are installed in the front(and rear) in both pics. These would not fit in the front without spacers, the wheel would rub on the strut.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Someone should jump on these. I can vouch for the seller and his attention to detail. These are one of the sexiest E39 wheels that don't cost a small fortune.

Reactions: Lunker325

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Adam, appreciate the kind words.

To add, I have had these wheels since new, and should still have the original boxes that they came in. I can include those in the sale if I can find them.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ill take them !! PM me please !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello there,

I don't have enough posts to be able to PM you

Can you please contact me at icemanyfz450 At gmail dot com or supply an email I can contact you.

Reg.
Eddie

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello there,

I don't have enough posts to be able to PM you

Can you please contact me at icemanyfz450 At gmail dot com or supply an email I can contact you.

Reg.
Eddie
Email sent.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Can vouch for both the seller and these wheels. I have a set and they look amazing on the car.

GLWS bro!

Reactions: Lunker325

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wheels are sold, thanks all for the interest.

Reactions: Cooler
1 - 17 of 17 Posts