BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing of possible fitment issues of the header primaries into the collectors after ceramic coating, I had the ends of the collectors masked to avoid this problem. It's still a very tight fit so I would imagine with the thickness of the coating, the primaries may not have fit into the collectors. A local company did the work so I'm not sure if Jet Hot would do this or not but it's something to consider for those of you considering ceramic coating your SS headers prior to install. And UPS delivered my SS race cats today as well.:applause:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
This is classic! Exhaust/header parts all laid out on your oriental rug !!! :cheers:

·
Registered
656 Posts
looks great :haha:... but I hope this is not your daily driver. This past week my Diesel was in the shop, and had to drive the M5 around. Leaving for work at 7am, I can tell you my neighbors were not happy with the exhaust note :haha:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
looks great :haha:... but I hope this is not your daily driver. This past week my Diesel was in the shop, and had to drive the M5 around. Leaving for work at 7am, I can tell you my neighbors were not happy with the exhaust note :haha:
Any vids? ;)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is my DD but I see you have an x-pipe and Eisenmann Race cans. I'm leaving the stock resonator in place and have Eisenmann Sport cans so mine should not be as loud.:cheers:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Subscribed for impressions/pics/vids etc.

Good luck, boss! Can't wait to hear results :cheers:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Subscribed for impressions/pics/vids etc.

Good luck, boss! Can't wait to hear results :cheers:
Responded to your PM.cherrsagai

Car going in on Saturday so will be ready next week.:M5launch:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts