BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my SuperSprint cat-delete pipes. These are for direct fit with there headers. They can be used with there X-pipe or the stock res. They have less than 300 miles on them. They are like new, they have not even completely change to the bronze color yet. They are uncut and in perfect condition. The paper SS sticker still has not burned off yet.

Im selling because with my other exhuast set-up these are just too loud for my wife and kids to ride in the car. I love it!

$550 shipped.

I will post pics shortly.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Want some SS race cats? I'll trade you for these plus $
No thanks. I just put the stock cats back on. I liked these but just a little too raw for the fam. They sounded nice and deep and all hell broke loose when you jumped on it.
If they don't sell they will make there way back on at some point. hiha

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Do you have a video of this on?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a video of this on?
I do not. I never thought about it. They were only on the car for about a week.
Right now I'm running SS headers, stock cats, SS x-pipe, and SS cans. With the same setup minus the cats the car was louder when jumped on and a much deeper tone. Idle and light throttle was about the same.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They need SS headers to work, they wont work with OEM headers.

Here: Supersprint North America : Supersprint Race Systems
Im selling my SuperSprint cat-delete pipes. These are for direct fit with there headers. They can be used with there X-pipe or the stock res. They have less than 300 miles on them. They are like new, they have not even completely change to the bronze color yet. They are uncut and in perfect condition. The paper SS sticker still has not burned off yet.

Im selling because with my other exhuast set-up these are just too loud for my wife and kids to ride in the car. I love it!

$550 shipped.

I will post pics shortly.
That is correct.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts