BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've searched, but no one seems to mention the odd screw heads on the throttle pedal box. Am I trying to remove something I'm not supposed, or is the panel on the left side of throttle box correct? Can anyone tell me what screw head this is and what tool I need to open it up to access the cable? Thanks!

...Never Mind! I figured it out. That thing is a pain in the *** to install without being seen!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tonight is tied up, but was thinking next Friday since my Dad will be in town. Be safe & have fun!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Thanks! What a great mod! I picked mine up for $225 from a board member and I seriously feel like I picked up 50 hp. Of course I know I did not, but I doubt you will get this much feel from any other single modest mod.
I'm glad you like it. Enjoy & be safe!:cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sounds good... maybe we all go next Friday then... honestly... I'd prefer going to Speedworld... it's more of a drive... but we can race there in the morning vs. night. And on the weekend. I'll sync up with you before then... and see if you're down.

Dave

·
Registered
728 Posts
I've searched, but no one seems to mention the odd screw heads on the throttle pedal box. Am I trying to remove something I'm not supposed, or is the panel on the left side of throttle box correct? Can anyone tell me what screw head this is and what tool I need to open it up to access the cable? Thanks!

...Never Mind! I figured it out. That thing is a pain in the *** to install without being seen!

How did you figure it out. I just went to install my sprint booster and it seems the only access to the pedal box is with the panel on the left side with all the little screw with a torx head. The problem is that the are tamper proff torx with the pins in the middle. Any suggestions on how to access the harness under the pedal?

·
Registered
728 Posts
ARRRGH!! I hate it when I do that. I just saw DOUL's link and it's all there. I thought that was a link to a generic installation guide I already have.

Thanks, DOUL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts