BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a diy for the sprint booster install or a step by step.

Really appreaciate.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got it installed. But mine pedal did not came off the way like the link. On the bottom section there is a screw under the cap.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
how do you like it? did you get the new adjustable version?

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Took me a awhile to find the screw under the cap but another member pointed it out and lucky I found the thread.

I have the 3 step booster and love it, I always turn it off when I give it for valet parking or for servicing......don't need techs racing my car around ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Took me a awhile to find the screw under the cap but another member pointed it out and lucky I found the thread.

I have the 3 step booster and love it, I always turn it off when I give it for valet parking or for servicing......don't need techs racing my car around ;)
How is it the Sprint Booster, is thottle response really that noticeable? Even in P-500S? I was thinking about getting it but figured it was a waste.. Please let me know.. Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The SB is worth every penny considering it was one of the cheapest mods and improved the pedal lag. I also believe this will help clutch wear as it helps engage it faster.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
You will def notice a difference with the sprint booster, you will not regret it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts