BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4,405 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ok, there is another member here that is coming from Staten Island. I was suggesting we can meet by the Verazzano bridge (since I live right by there) or at a small parking area that is on the Belt Parkway, right after you off the Verazzano (that way you don't really have to get off the highway).

I attached a Google Maps picture of the parking lot mentioned, highlighted in red. You can also see it zoomed in on this map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.604704,-74.024275&spn=0.001128,0.002779&t=h&z=19

If you are interested, you can PM me so we can exchange phone numbers.
Parking lot before Bay Parkway would be good. How about around 9 AM
PM Sent

·
Registered
311 Posts
Late re-entry Multiowner- Bob

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Link doesn't work, but if it's close, then good enough. Weird. I was just gonna send you an SMS to see if you knew
From the looks of it, if you are coming south on 100 from the exit ramp off the Cross County eastbound (i.e. have the mall on your left), it should be right there. I know there is a gas station on the right side where you take aleft to go under 87 and get to the mall entrance, I just don't remember if it is a Shell. I will check it out on my way in the a.m.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
From the looks of it, if you are coming south on 100 from the exit ramp off the Cross County eastbound (i.e. have the mall on your left), it should be right there. I know there is a gas station on the right side where you take aleft to go under 87 and get to the mall entrance, I just don't remember if it is a Shell. I will check it out on my way in the a.m.
It is a Shell Station
S

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey guys, 4am and I am just getting home. had a long week and I am just not feeling waking up to drive. Had the car washed too, sorry guys, have the camera charging too. Its possible that I will wake up and decide to come but dont wait for me and please dont call me. ahha sorry again

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
No problem Rich, uhm I mean AJ.:hihi:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey guys.... just want to say I had a blast today. Little crazy at some points but overall good times. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks again for coming back to Sears to meet me since I was a couple of minutes late!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
guys sorry i had to leave early but it was a great meet looking foward to seeing you guys soon had a blast.

and cman nice job

·
Registered
81 Posts
I also had a good time, it was nice to meet you guys... I just hope next time I don't get separated on the drive, at least I made it to the restaurant at almost the same time as everybody else.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
About this Discussion
139 Replies
36 Participants
domiguy
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing