BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Gents - As of right now, it looks like next Saturday will be the PERFECT day for this meet (knock on wood!).

Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be sending out a few final updates and details this week, but feel free to PM me with any questions.

Have a great week and see you Saturday!

/Calton

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
NY crew, we still on for meeting at Sears at 9:30am?
I am still on, but we may change the meeting point. If you are -planning on meeting up in wetschester, put your name here and I will PM you:

1. Me.
2. M6onthewayforthesecondtime
3. H8Rain
4. Yumemaru
5. AJCUT(maybe)

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
im comming out of queens so i can meet up with you guys on the way down if its cool you with you

·
Registered
302 Posts
grrrr two days later please! hah...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
UPDATE:

We have around 100 attending members coming to this meet. There are caravan's from all over the Northeast coming down. We have folks from MA, PA, CT, RI, NJ and NY.

The weather is looking great. Sunny all morning and afternoon with T-Storms at night. Woohoo!!!

The restuarant is confirmed and we have the entire lot blocked off for our cars. We also have the deck too. Cost will be $25/person. PLEASE BRING CASH. I do not want to be breaking up 100 credit cards into $25 charges.

I have also designed an aerial map of the actual drive, step by step directions, phone numbers and address' for the day. Every attending member will receive one of these upon arrival.

All of our Sponsors are all set as well. We have 7 in total with a lot of great giveaways. These will be given out at lunch.

Our custom T-Shirts for E60 members are done.

The meet starts at 10am. We will be departing from the meet spot between 11:30-12, so don't be late.

That's about it for now. Any questions, feel free to PM me. I'd also be happy top provide you with my cell, should you want that. Again, just PM me, request it and I'll send it to you.

See you ladies on Saturday!

Calton

·
Registered
82 Posts
This should be very interesting to say the least.......

Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Count me in for this meet too. Is anybody going to take the Belt Parkway to get there, maybe m5 deamon? I'll be coming from Staten Island.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
You guys ready for the meet? We have 23 1/2 hours until meet time. Woohoo!

Projected number of cars is at the 100 mark.

Looking forward to a great day!

·
Registered
81 Posts
from Verazzano-Goethals to the Belt
Ok, there is another member here that is coming from Staten Island. I was suggesting we can meet by the Verazzano bridge (since I live right by there) or at a small parking area that is on the Belt Parkway, right after you off the Verazzano (that way you don't really have to get off the highway).

I attached a Google Maps picture of the parking lot mentioned, highlighted in red. You can also see it zoomed in on this map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.604704,-74.024275&spn=0.001128,0.002779&t=h&z=19

If you are interested, you can PM me so we can exchange phone numbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
"cman" sent you a PM. If anyone is coming down/through CT from MA or RI they are more than welcome to meet me along the way on the Merritt Parkway or at our Westchester NY meeting spot.

I'm excited about the meet and drive. Should be a very nice day and the turnout looks good. Everyone drive safe and respect others. See you guys soon.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts