BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
UPDATE:

The list is now at 72 owners.

The lunch spot has been chosen. We are going to be eating at Steamboat Landing in Glen Cove at 1pm. The parking lot will be reserved for all of us to park our cars in. Lunch will be a Buffet with free beverages (non-alcoholic). Cost with tip will be $45/person. There are a plethora of choices for food, so everyone should be happy regardless of your taste.

That's about it for now. If there are any new additions to this meet over here, please let me know and I'll add you to the final list.

/Calton

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
nice ive never been there so looking foward to it. by the way aj and simple1 make sure your camreas are ready to roll this is going to be one sick meet 72cars

·
Registered
302 Posts
damn...if only it was 3 days later :( ill be away for this one it seems...going to the other side of the world till the 16th

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
its ok jbizzy there will be more meets

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well this looks too good to pass up. I'm usually the slowest car in our NY drives..... not this time :1: Count me in too!

H8Rain - 540i

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
nice ive never been there so looking foward to it. by the way aj and simple1 make sure your camreas are ready to roll this is going to be one sick meet 72cars
If by sick meet you mean clusterf_ck, then yes indeed. I will be ready to roll with the video though, its been a while. I need to dust off the old cameras.

edit: I dont mean to knock the meet, just 72 cars become unweildy and everyone tries to show off and be faster than the next guy.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Well this looks too good to pass up. I'm usually the slowest car in our NY drives..... not this time :1: Count me in too!

H8Rain - 540i
Sounds great. I have you on the list. :cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
Here is the current list of attending M5Board members. If I've missed anyone, my apologies. Feel free to add yourself to the list. (Ed - I have you on the E60.net list).

1. MCarRacr07 - E92 M3
  2. nyc srt8 - SRT8
  3. coolcarski - MB/M3
  4. THRILOS5 - M5
  5. Diny - M5
  6. canysmc - M5 – Tentative
  7. M5 deamon - M5
  8. bboomer - M5
  9. andrewsherman - M5
  10. Yumemaru - M5
  11. ajcut7 - M6
  12. ziggy6 - M6
  13. Fatal Flash - M6
  14. Kelster - M5
  15. awwster - M6
  16. LI-M5 - M5
  17. bblanco - 997 TT
  18. jjc1843 – M5
  19. H8Rain - M5

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
If by sick meet you mean clusterf_ck, then yes indeed. I will be ready to roll with the video though, its been a while. I need to dust off the old cameras.

edit: I dont mean to knock the meet, just 72 cars become unweildy and everyone tries to show off and be faster than the next guy.
Ahem...me seems to recall a certain...IR M6 Vert....terrifiying tourists in NYC not too long ago...with Blood Red Demon Eye headlights...wonder who the "F" that was:dunno:...
S

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Here is the current list of attending M5Board members. If I've missed anyone, my apologies. Feel free to add yourself to the list. (Ed - I have you on the E60.net list).

1. MCarRacr07 - E92 M3
  2. nyc srt8 - SRT8
  3. coolcarski - MB/M3
  4. THRILOS5 - M5
  5. Diny - M5
  6. canysmc - M5 – Tentative
  7. M5 deamon - M5
  8. bboomer - M5
  9. andrewsherman - M5
  10. Yumemaru - M5
  11. ajcut7 - M6
  12. ziggy6 - M6
  13. Fatal Flash - M6
  14. Kelster - M5
  15. awwster - M6
  16. LI-M5 - M5
  17. bblanco - 997 TT
  18. jjc1843 – M5
  19. H8Rain - M5
That right BEEACHES...e at the top of the list.....LOL
...car will be broken in by this meet....gonna school you fellows;).....except the guy in the TT..you get a pass..Benny Blanco from da Bronx...lol..oh yeah and Ray in the S3 M5....I respect my elders...and a 625hp car:hihi:....
S

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
That right BEEACHES...e at the top of the list.....LOL
...car will be broken in by this meet....gonna school you fellows;).....except the guy in the TT..you get a pass..Benny Blanco from da Bronx...lol..oh yeah and Ray in the S3 M5....I respect my elders...and a 625hp car:hihi:....
S
LOL! You have a lot of E60.net members that are eager to see your car. When I put your name and model car on the list, over on the E60board, people got excited. You may just steal the show.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Ahem...me seems to recall a certain...IR M6 Vert....terrifiying tourists in NYC not too long ago...with Blood Red Demon Eye headlights...wonder who the "F" that was:dunno:...
S
Those same Demon Eyes were scaring people in the rain this morning. Looking forward to seeing the new M3 though, saw one in brooklyn yesterday, white, with a sun roof though. thought it had to be CF. good looking car; but I dont know about stealing the show....

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Those same Demon Eyes were scaring people in the rain this morning. Looking forward to seeing the new M3 though, saw one in brooklyn yesterday, white, with a sun roof though. thought it had to be CF. good looking car; but I dont know about stealing the show....
Jealousy is such an ugly emotion,,,,LOL:hihi:...don't be a hater....will have the CF bits on the car by then as well as an Exhaust...I'm hoping..LOL
S

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Here are our official Sponsors for the Meet:

1. AngeliBright
  2. Umnitza
  3. JLevi
  4. Tuning Technology Motorsports
  5. Quad_m
  6. Filli Ponte Italian Restaurant
  7. Hempstead Auto Body
Prizes will be given out at lunch.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
serg you are too funny my friend

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
wow 40 + cars that sounds nice i wish i could join but as some of you know I have moved to cali we have a mfest #2 in aug with almost 300 cars so far but to be honest im gonna miss you guys... me and my gf had a great time last meet in mass well if anyone is out in socal give me a ring

dive safe and

m5 Deamon remember your EZ pass this time lol lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Guys - I just wanted to send everyone an update. If you are attending this meet, please read this when you get a chance. Currently, the list is at 75 cars. Here is who I have from this board. If I'm missing anyone, please let me know:

1. MCarRacr07 - E92 M3
  2. M3Diesel - 996TT
  3. nyc srt8 - SRT8
  4. coolcarski - MB/M3
  5. THRILOS5 - M5
  6. Diny - M5
  7. canysmc - M5 – Tentative
  8. M5 deamon - M5
  9. bboomer - M5
  10. andrewsherman - M5
  11. Yumemaru - M5
  12. ajcut7 - M6
  13. ziggy6 - M6
  14. Fatal Flash - M6
  15. Kelster - M5
  16. awwster - M6
  17. LI-M5 - M5
  18. bblanco - 997 TT
  19. jjc1843 – M5
  20. H8Rain - M5
1. The lunch spot is booked. The name of the place is The Wharf at Steamboat Landing. It's in Glen Cove, on the water. It's a beautiful place and perfect for our event (They actually host a few Ferrari Meets each summer). Member poleposition (Kerry) and I met with the owner yesterday after work. We have the entire parking lot, right in front of the restaurant, blocked off for all of our cars. This lot can accomodate 100+ cars and I told him this was mandatory. He will have the entire lot coned and taped off until we arrive. No public cars will be allowed to park there. He is putting the public in another lot he owns, next door. We will all park our own cars. There is no valet service so don't worry. In terms of sitting down and eating, we have an entire area blocked off on the deck for our group. If the weather isn't perfect, they have a tent that covers half the deck which is ours and ours only. Cost will be around $30 per person, possibly less. Please bring cash in various denominations to make it easy when it comes time to pay. Please try and avoid paying with a credit card. It will make my life so much easier.

2. All of our prizes from all of our Sponsors will be given out during lunch. We will also be doing a 50/50 charity raffle. The 50% charity portion will be going to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center for Children.

3. We will have a handout for each person, that outlines an aerial view of the drive along with directions and phone numbers, should anyone get lost, separated from the group, pulled over, etc.. These will be handed out in the morning, upon your arrival at the Meet spot. The drive ends at our lunch location.

4. The meet time is at 10am. We will be departing for our drive between 11:30am - 12 noon. Please try and get to the meet spot no later than 11am.

That's about it for now. If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns or additional ideas, feel free to PM me.

Hope everyone is doing great. I look forward to meeting the many new faces that are attending and seeing many of the old crew.

Have a great weekend!

/Calton

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Cman - I am looking forward to this.

Any interest in the Wetschester area guys (and anybody else for that matter) meeting up (probably at Cross County mall again) and heading out to Jericho together? Let me know.

61 - 80 of 140 Posts