BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friends,

The date has been set for the Tri-State Area Meet & Greet for all E60.net and M5Board members in the Northeast. It will be held on Saturday, June 7th. Start time is set for 10am.

The Agenda is as follows:

• 10am: Arrive at Meeting Spot and introduce yourself to your fellow E60.net and M5Board friends and members.
  • 11am: Head out for a nice scenic drive along the North Shore of Long Island
  • 12:30pm: Lunch along the water - Restaurant TBD
  • 2pm: Head out for another scenic drive down to the South Shore of Long Island
We are going to have a few sponsors, along with a few raffles and finally, T-Shirts made for each member that attends this event.

The meeting spot was chosen based on it's ease of access via the LIE coming from both directions. It's VERY easy to get to and centrally located. It's a Business Park that has an enormous lot in the back. This lot can easily accomodate over a few thousand cars. We should be able to get some great pictures with everyone in different formations.

The address is:

300 Jericho Turnpike
Jericho, NY 11793

Directions from West(NY, NJ, CT):

Exit 40E. Proceed to 2nd traffic light, make left into 300 Jericho, go to REAR of building. Large parking in the back. Go to back of lot.

Directions from Eastern Long Island:

Exit 40E. Go to 1st traffic light, make right onto Jericho tpke. 1st light, make left into 300 Jericho, proceed straight back to REAR of building. Large parking lot in the back. Go to back of lot.

If you want to attend this event, please add your name to the list. As the date gets closer, I will provide more details.

If you are already a member on E60.net and would like to add your name to that list, here is the thread:

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=53493&hl=

If you would like to keep your name on this site only, no worries. I will be monitoring both sites and keeping track of all that are confirmed.

Hope everyone is doing great. Hope you all can make it.

/Calton <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_561916-->

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. C's Bimmer
2. bonehead

We already have 26 guys from E60 joining. Hope you guys can make it.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Is my MINI allowed?

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
1. C's Bimmer
2. bonehead
3. M5 Deamon

see you guys there

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm in!

1. C's Bimmer
2. bonehead
3. M5 Deamon
4. bboomer

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Me too!

1. C's Bimmer
2. bonehead
3. M5 Deamon
4. bboomer
5. Andrewsherman

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
1. C's Bimmer
2. bonehead
3. M5 Deamon
4. bboomer
5. Andrewsherman
6. Kelster

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Great! Stoked you guys are coming. Will be good to see you fella's again, after the last meet at TechTuning/Detailing Dynamics.

I've added you guys to the list over on E60.net. We're up to 45 E60's.

B/T/W - Anyone heard from Neil? I pinged him a few times, but got nothing. Maybe I'll throw him a text msg...

·
Registered
83 Posts
1. C's Bimmer
2. bonehead
3. M5 Deamon
4. bboomer
5. Andrewsherman
6. Kelster
7. Multiowner

8. aawster

I am in....thanks carlton.