BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There was a lot of camera action going on today at the meet (which was great; Calton did a very nice job putting it together for us). I figured that in order to keep things nice and neat, a thread with pictures and videos (a multimedia dump) would be good.

So, I'll start with a selection of my favorite pictures from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice wide angle shots. Great day !!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
mines the cb one wow i did a pretty good detail job car looks great

·
Registered
476 Posts
Any more pix from anyone???

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's the second batch of pics

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Great pix Diny!!!! You are now our official photographer. Hands down, the best photo talent at the meet.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ok, I have looked at most of the pictures between here and e60.net and I have to say the pictures of you all stopped on the side of the highway has got to be one of the craziest things I have seen in a while. :eek:oohhh:

I can't believe that there were no police officers out there like Leslie Nielsen in Naked Gun "Move along. There is nothing to see here. Please disperse!" :hihi:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
buy the way i was the one in charge of getting everyone to the side of the road me andrewsherman li m5 are trend setters we started it lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
13 Participants
m5 deamon
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing