61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
anyone down for Captree in the AM sunday morning if it doesn't rain

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Ive been itching to go. Im on vacation this weekend and nect weekend. If I still have my car, you guys down to go do a bear mtn run on the 16th or 17th?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
No go for me on the 16th and it looks like it's gonna rain tomorrow in the AM, so no Captree either.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
If it's not raining tomorrow im going to cap tree 830 am

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
new car should be here by mid-Sept.....just finished paint and is being assembled.....IF I get lucky it might get done sooner, end of August beginning of Sept.
What I don't want is the car to be ready to ship when all Europe goes on vacation in mid-late August!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
How's this Sunday morning looking for Captree ?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Thinking of checking out PCA track day at Lime Rock this Saturday, 9/6. Any takers? I will have more info tomorrow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thinking of checking out PCA track day at Lime Rock this Saturday, 9/6. Any takers? I will have more info tomorrow.
Not sure why my post from yesterday isn't showing up, but I'd be interested in going.

Is it cool if I bring some friends from school?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Waiting to hear back from PCA guys, apparently it's calling for T-storms and Cayman GTS guy with delivery mileage can't drive in rain. I won't know if we're a go/no-go until tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
So the next BCA event at Lime Rock (Patroon chapter) is Saturday 10/4, does that date work for everyone? I want to get at least one more drive outing before the car goes up on stands this winter.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts