BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have one currently anywhere? i did a search but did not get any results for what i was looking for..

I see plenty here in the dallas area, so was curious.

Just yesterday:

Black M5 on stock wheels leaving starbucks in highland park village
Black M5 Black wheels(chrome lip) driving north on tollway around 5:30pm
Gray M5 with black star license plate driving north on 75 last night around 8ish in uptown..im in a loaner 328i so didnt even try and wave or anything.

Do we have any of these kind of threads? if not, lets start one up!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a black M5 with stock wheels. My wheels are painted gloss black and so are the front and side grills. I also have full Meisterschaft exhaust so I am usually the loudest car around.

I live in Trophy Club and work in Lewisville so I usually hang around those areas.

I saw a Silver M5 at Truluck's in Southlake last night. I think there is a Sepang Bronze M5 around Lewisville with some nice mods. I see him every now and then.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I see quite a few around too, I will be getting an 08/09 M5 in March, would love to hear some after market exhausts at some time!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know of another white M5, besides mine, and a black one in Flower Mound. I too have seen the Sepang Bronze M5 in Lewisville, I think it is badged Dinan if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know of another white M5, besides mine, and a black one in Flower Mound. I too have seen the Sepang Bronze M5 in Lewisville, I think it is badged Dinan if I'm not mistaken.
Yea, and I am pretty sure it has wheels, lowered suspension, exhaust and maybe more. I can never get close enough, I always spot it from a distance. I am usually in my truck during the week going and coming from work, I never see him when I am in the M5.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There's always mine, but I am usually only in McKinney and on 121 and the DNT (*blur*). Also, nice to see the Eurocharged car. Is that Jerry? I will be seeing you in February like I said. Can't wait!

·
Banned
444 Posts
There's always mine, but I am usually only in McKinney and on 121 and the DNT (*blur*). Also, nice to see the Eurocharged car. Is that Jerry? I will be seeing you in February like I said. Can't wait!

It is jerrys car!

Easy one to spot, and will be great to see ya!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Anyone near the downtown/uptown area that has a full meisterschaft exhaust kit? I wanted to do stages 1, 2, and 3, and wanted to hear what it sounds like in real life. The Youtube videos are AMAZING, but want to make sure I'm not just enjoying my speakers rattle...

Ben

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone near the downtown/uptown area that has a full meisterschaft exhaust kit? I wanted to do stages 1, 2, and 3, and wanted to hear what it sounds like in real life. The Youtube videos are AMAZING, but want to make sure I'm not just enjoying my speakers rattle...

Ben
I have full Meisterschaft exhaust (sections 1, 2, and 3). I live in Trophy Club, and I work in Lewisville. Let me know if you wanna meet up sometime. It is definately one of the best exhaust sounds I have heard from any car. The sound this car makes is one of the main reasons why i bought it. If only I had the $$$ to add headers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live off of walnut hill and marsh in Dallas with a silverstone one with black kidneys and side gills. There is another silverstone one that I see all of the time around here and in Preston center.

I've seen that black one with black wheels before..nice!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a Black M5 with Black M6 Wheels, grill and side vents... Lots of M5's up here in North Dallas/Plano.

The DFW Auto Club meets every Saturday morning
(excluding the first Saturday of the month, where we join the Cars and Coffee event at Classic BMW) beginning at 8am during daylight savings time and 9am during non-daylight savings time at The Shops at Starwood, located on the southwest corner of Lebanon Rd and the Dallas North Tollway in Frisco.

This goes without saying but for the benefit of those who may be new to the club or weekly car meets.. please remember that we are guests of The Shops at Starwood and it's a priveledge to be able hold our events on their property. Please make an effort to keep speeds and rpms in and around the property at a level that doesn't draw attention to your car.

DFW Auto Club Forums - Powered by vBulletin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts