BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Changed it! It's not always easy :^) But sloppy of me this time, the interior of #031 is not even close to #052.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
#052 CCXR Edition.. and #012 CCGT

To bad a crappy service like Instagram have taken so much popularity from Flickr. I like Flickr much better! .. but Flickr sadly seems to loose popularity. Better quality, exif data remains, no "filters" to destroy decent pictures and.. yes everything is better (who needs "likes" anyway)? Kill your IG account and start posting at superior Flickr instead! :^)

Here is all the Koenigsegg pictures on Flickr (sorted after recent uploads), I hope posts will increase to where they were #¤%#@!& before IG was launched.

Even youtube seems to be more and more of crap, driljons of dupes (people are uploading crap-quality dupes of the Nat.geo mega factories thing and Koenigsegg vs Bugatti every day). Endless posting of picture-videos of the same PR pictures and useless videogame dumps makes it hard to find the essential stuff. But adding a link for recent uploads anyway.

What's wrong with people :^)

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong link at the One:1 picture in post #3. Credit goes to Rupert Automotive Photography! Flickr & Autogespot.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
#80 just gets more and more beautiful every time I see it. Great to see it on in the sunlight finally.
Truly spectacular! Not sure if it's owned by a customer or by Luxury Customs in Switzerland, but supposedly making an apperance in Monaco!

They have actually built an Agera R bike matching #080!!

More from today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHfUtGZo1aQ

And the other "new" swiss egg now has ZH plates, #083.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts