BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far, CC8S #006, CCXR #069, Agera #081 & CCXR #064 (reflected in the window) outside PACE (Germany) posted in last month's thread. Is it possible that #006 was exchanged for CCXR #038?

CCR #018 @Super Vettura, UK
CCX #045 @Catugati, Switzerland
CCX #046 @Champion Porsche, US

CCXS #047 @M3 outside Budapest
CCX #078, Turkey

Agera #084 @Super Vettura, UK

Agera R #097, Garage. Not sure if from this month.
Agera S #098, Singapore

Agera S #104 @Naza, Malaysia
Agera R #105 @Koenigsegg Ängelholm

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
#038 still avaible at autostrada sport, not an easy sell with that mileage, pretty sure it's 30.000+km now, ALOT in the world of eggs.

Autostrada Sport: Koenigsegg CCR CCXR 1018HK
Forgot about the fact it's on Norwegian plates, and will probably not sell easily outside Norway.. Lets see if another car have found it's home in the Netherlands, time will tell. Owner of #006 (Guus van Eijk) had a good collection of cars (also dealer) and just selling the Egg without getting another would seem strange to me, but who knows?

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, those wheels on #078 are the ones that once spent some time on #049? The owner during that time said they had been custom made for the car. Spots of #049 after that showed the factory wheels back on it, so maybe someone picked up the custom ones in a separate deal?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was thinking the same about the wheels, or the owner called HRE and asked them to make another set?

Here a spot of One:1 #106, 0 of 6. Geo-tagged in northern Milano (Monza)!? Don't know if the picture was taken there or if it was just the location of the poster when he posted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah that one:1 defo looks to be at the Michelin stand at the GFoS, I think it's at the nurburg ring currently, therefore for it to be at monza would be unlikely. On the monza home straight I think it would get up to 200mph+ easily

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Koenigsegg Agera R "Zijin" #094 @ "PCH" (there is one in HK? or is the car in US?)

EDIT: Ahh.. I get it .. It's Koenigsegg Agera HH #099 with messed up colors!! My misstake!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
front looks like an rx7 with that kit
Hi and welcome!

I've never heard about any "kits" for Koenigsegg, I think the only customers putting on a "kit" in in this price segment are driving Bugatti. Can't see much similarities with an (Mazda?) RX-7 front either. Don't know if I've got something wrong or if you are kidding? Do you mean the RX-7 first generation with the 80-ties Porsche front? The second generation that looks like an old supra? Or is it the third generation RX-7 that looks a bit like an MX-5/Miata you are thinking about? Maybe you are mixing the front with the reflectors in the lower rear? ;^)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Posted on the 25th, Photographer says more pictures to follow. First picture of all the cars together? I know one of the cars was missing from the last event..?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
#006, #064, #069 and #081. Not sure if #038 unwrapped or infact #033. neither #033 or #057 is listed at Autoropa as of now so might be!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts