BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Too bad it will be too cold for quite some time for it to come "home" to Illinois. But in about a year's time it will need to come back at some point for an emissions test, and that might be a good time to keep eyes peeled in my area... :blink:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
#088 and #102 at Paul Ricard Circuit

Impressive sight! #006, #038, #064, #069, #081 and #107
#081 might have been sold, the ad has been removed.

edit: This shot is probally from october before the DPR started. The convoy is currently heading to Monaco!

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Someone should get a CCR over to PACE and they could display, perhaps for the first time ever anywhere, one of every model Koenigsegg!

·
Registered
376 Posts
But that car is LHD...why would it be going to the UK? Also I don't think I have ever seen that interior combo from your first pic...in fact if you peek through be windows at that photo of #105 the interior color seems the same as the earlier photo you posted, which doesn't really make much sense unless Koenigsegg did a full interior swap.

Edit: on second thought I think that is 105 and these are photos of different cars but I still don't recognize that interior.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why not LHD? Easier to re-sell,
all P1s, Veyrons etc in UK is LHD aswell.
And yes, that interior is from #083

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wasn't sure where to post this, searched Koenigsegg board today to pull up the m5board, and this website pulled up. FreeValve | FreeValve Technology Not sure if the website is new or not, but certainly nice to see freevalve moving forward. Gives some detailed explanations and such of the technology.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts