BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wasn't the BLT seized by Chinese customs because the 'owner' didn't pay his import duties? Maybe the new owner bought it at some auction the customs organize to get rid of their seized items? Or he made a deal straightaway?

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Sorry, I've learned to take a lot of these Instagram/Twitter photo claims (oh here's me/my friend picking up my/his new car) with a huge amount of skepticism.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
We will know very soon, a car like that can't go unnoticed for long in Toronto. Until we know..

But maybe #036 is a fresh spot? Stuttgart, Germany?

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
We will know very soon, a car like that can't go unnoticed for long in Toronto.
If it indeed ends up in Canada, there's a chance that record of it will show up on CarFax. If we're clever we can make some educated guesses and perhaps discover the VIN. :cool2:

·
Registered
232 Posts

BLT in Toronto??? What?
I just posted this in the biggest automotive group in Toronto, hopefully someone can hear or see something and let us know what is going on

Edit: The car is not in Toronto, but it has been released to it's owner. A friend of mine has some relations to the CSCC, and says that for some reason, they want the idea out there that the car is now in Toronto...

Also, I have received several more pictures that don't exist from someone that wasn't there when the instagram picture was taken. I can't post them because they don't exist ;) I also don't want the Chinese government to murder me.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just posted this in the biggest automotive group in Toronto, hopefully someone can hear or see something and let us know what is going on

Edit: The car is not in Toronto, but it has been released to it's owner. A friend of mine has some relations to the CSCC, and says that for some reason, they want the idea out there that the car is now in Toronto...

Also, I have received several more pictures that don't exist ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I didn't get a chance to see it because the building was closed, but I was only a few feet from the U.S CCXR Special Edition today

Also, today on Facebook, a Long Island photographer posted saying there's a big photoshoot happening with some cars, one of them being the CCXRS. Will be cool to see some proper detail shots of the car

Sorry I don't know the chassis numbers at the moment, I forget them too easily :(

·
Registered
232 Posts
Stopped by Naples Motorsports today and talked to a few of the salesman, they said the Black CCX is still in Naples with a new owner, and it gets driven every other week or so they said! No pictures though I didn't get to see it.

I did see my first Mclaren F1 today at the Reves institute, if you are in Naples make sure to stop by there, Some serious cars inside

21 - 40 of 51 Posts