BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one parked on the road in Hoboken, NJ. I couldn't believe had to take a second pass at it. No doubt about it being an m5, it was a light blue metallic color. Looked pretty **** sweet, couldn't believe it was just sitting there on the side of the road like that! Has anyone else taken delivery in the US?

·
Registered
331 Posts
DaFink said:
I saw one parked on the road in Hoboken, NJ. I couldn't believe had to take a second pass at it. No doubt about it being an m5, it was a light blue metallic color. Looked pretty **** sweet, couldn't believe it was just sitting there on the side of the road like that! Has anyone else taken delivery in the US?

Cant be a customer car. What did the license plate say?

Im #1 at a major NJ dealer's list.. My production week is #36- Week of September 3rd I think. So the first possible customers (like me ;) ) will not be taking delivery until around Oct 1

·
Registered
203 Posts
DaFink said:
Light Blue metallic?!!! I thought their is only one blue color offered which is the Interlagos, can any one advise please???????

·
Registered
537 Posts
Im glad i got the interlagos blue with your comment about the light blue M5.

the dealer lists it as silverstone metallic. Great pictures gustav

·
Registered
109 Posts
There's at least one BMW NA car (silver) cruising around Woodcliff Lake, I saw it in Montvale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The car was parked in the end spot and didn't have a front plate on it. I didn't get out to see what kind of plate was on the back. There is no doubt that it was an M5, but I don't know where or how it found its way there? I personally was not a huge fan of the color.

·
Registered
97 Posts
just speculation but a pretty senior BMW NA marketing guy (responsible for 6 series marketing) lives in north Hoboken... last time we spoke he was driving a 7 series and yes, he parks on the street (like most folks there).

·
Registered
109 Posts
There's at least one BMW NA car (silver) cruising around Woodcliff Lake, I saw it in Montvale.

Sorry for the double post, not sure how that happened.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
all those not familiar with the NY Metro area should know that BMW NA headquarters is in this area of North NJ...

·
Registered
656 Posts
I like the Silverstone II. It's more of a "satiny" look than many of the other light colors. Almost like a set of ladies' knickers! :hihi: Hoo-hah!

·
Registered
537 Posts
MWM said:
I like the Silverstone II. It's more of a "satiny" look than many of the other light colors. Almost like a set of ladies' knickers! :hihi: Hoo-hah!
Well i dindt like it when my friend called it baby blue.. now im getting an interlagos blue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts