BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a Blue E34 M5 at the Dinning hall @ FLETC (Burnswick, GA) during the week of 2/7. I was just wondering if the owner is here at the board....

B.
02 E39 silver beast :M5eyes:

·
Registered
205 Posts
M5ABI said:
I spotted a Blue E34 M5 at the Dinning hall @ FLETC (Burnswick, GA) during the week of 2/7. I was just wondering if the owner is here at the board....
Well. . .I once spent many weeks at FLETC (the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, otherwise known as "Club Fed"). But that was 15 years ago, and long before I acquired my BMWs. I wouldn't mind a go on their track in my M5, however! They used to have a pursuit driving program that was lots of fun.

Mike

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to see there is a FLETC graduate here...
Yes, they do have the great track but only for GOVs only.. :sad1:
But, I'm going back there in May and was tyring to locate the other M5. I plan to drive their next time since a chevy cavliar won't do the trick... I will take the M5 for a spin at the track if I get a chance...:wroom::wroom::wroom:

Ridgeback_Pilot said:
Well. . .I once spent many weeks at FLETC (the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, otherwise known as "Club Fed"). But that was 15 years ago, and long before I acquired my BMWs. I wouldn't mind a go on their track in my M5, however! They used to have a pursuit driving program that was lots of fun.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts