BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
#105 testdrive by IG user dutchbugs (owns 3 Veyrons in Netherlands including a Vitesse WRC)

Instagram photo by @dutchbugs (Dutchbugs) | Iconosquare

#080, appears to be sold? At an airport, tags says "zurichvienna" so I assume another car for Europe? Same person who bought #083 perhaps?
Pretty weird, #069, #080 and #083 has been for sale for years and all have sold in the last couple of weeks!

#106 at Ring Knutstorp.

#002 spotted for the first time since 2010? In Puerto Banus. One of my favorite eggs ever built!

http://iconosquare.com/p/759505353024304816_319635348

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Matt's favorite broke down(#046)! After less than 400miles!? Guess it needs to be driven more often to be kind (and function well)..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Niko (Guy that runs Naples Motorsports instagram) posted a picture on facebook yesterday of #48 inside the showroom on display..not sure if that means it's back for sale, on display for an event, or just sitting there until the car is delivered back to the owner again

·
Registered
41 Posts
#105 testdrive by IG user dutchbugs (owns 3 Veyrons in Netherlands including a Vitesse WRC)

Shame to see that the prettiest Agera R gets driven by one of the most annoying gits around. Son of a rich daddy who thinks he is the
centre of the universe. Has a lot of sycophants on his instagram and twitter accounts. Hope the car doesn't come to Rotterdam. Would be
a disgrace.

Here's what pretty boy did to his dad's Carrera GT a few years ago:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ugh. Every time this car comes out there is a whole wave of wrong information that follows it. I've already had to explain to several people this isn't an Agera engine, why the "CCXRS" was made, and how it's not a "Special Edition" in the sense of the first two created.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I don't care much about the owner or the (miss) information, to me this is a beautifully spec. CCX. The history (with crashes/rebuilds) makes it more interesting for me. A lot of cars has a "better" history if you want to buy one, but really boring for someone who "study" the cars like me.. Here is a picture of the interior with a lot of Agera parts. Great spec. I would be more than ready to buy it when I win the lottery (despite the history), or take it for free the day my father wants to give me one ;^)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
What agera interior bits does it have? All i can see is the instrument cluster. Wouldnt mind it either, i think its one of the best looking out there. Personally i would have added the Agera dynamic wing along with the new steering wheel ;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
What agera interior bits does it have? All i can see is the instrument cluster. Wouldnt mind it either, i think its one of the best looking out there. Personally i would have added the Agera dynamic wing along with the new steering wheel ;)
I thought the mid console was Agera too. But your are correct, it isn't (just a newer CCX console compared to the one fitted from start).. The Agera steering wheel is better looking, might be a reason for not changing to more Agera parts? CAN-bus architecture (Agera) vs traditional electric system (CCX)? = A lot of work to change = costly? .. just me speculating..

Edit: It says upgraded electronics on KAAB Facebook

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
yes but i belive the CCXRS has updated Agera electronics?
You beat me to it. That's correct.. I have no idea why it still has the Raid steering wheel and late era CCX console.. But I still think it looks great just the way it is. For me it would have worked with the chrono instrumental cluster as well.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Yes probably pace.
flashback..
Here is a picture of a "hot potato" seen at the same spot for a short period in August last year (#014, this post has nothing to do with #038). In July (2013) #014 was for sale at einhaus.com for a short period before they moved it out and away. But Amian cars seems to have no problem with it.. I would get a really god legal contract to avoid problems if I where to buy this car. This should really be fixed! The car should probably without problems if it was "confiscated" and then sold (on the behalf of the new "Tunisian state structures"). I think it's still under the EU freeze/confiscation of assets connected to Ben Ali (and I'm quite sure the owner is on the huge list of relatives included).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/14627623182

1 - 20 of 42 Posts