BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
I dont know what to say, I have seen the ones from #086 and the B-Pillar picture I sort of can defend Pagani, I had not noticed the one on the windscreen till you pointed out. That is very shoddy and to top it off the LM is just a disaster around the windscreen. What on earth is going on there? And are you moving out of topic? Probably a new thread for discussion would be nice.
Haha, Is it ME moving out of the spotted January 2015 topic? :^) I tried to hang on in my first answer.. But I can't add three spots for every answer.. I can only answer very few questions in this thread that way! :^)

EDIT: And I don't really think we need a why is "Koenigsegg superior crappy Pagani" -thread (at least I won't make one). Because I think Pagani is quite cool and made much way for Koenigsegg by making this segment visible and attractive. It was just my thoughts of how much the "extra" seven years of experience in clear CF field is.. It's not about experience, it's about making it really really good.. every time.. I've never heard CvK say something bad about Pagani, and since he is our god (like Horatio is the worshiped Pagani-god) we will follow his footsteps ;^)

EDIT2: This Car #054 (Spotted January 2015) have one CF layup flaw/"compromise?" seen on (to my knowledge) every bare CCX-series. The center "V-seam" in the front bonnet isn't the exact same angle as on the front bumper .. see Koenigsegg isn't perfect either.

#054 @Carstar

Instagram photo by @topautomotive (Top Automotiveâ„¢) | Iconosquare
5 pictures
Instagram
and

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Such a bad typo by me :( I meant are "We" moving out of topic and not "You" I should start triple checking before I press post.

And yeah I never wanted to point out which is crappy but just compare them. But you are right that is not a bright idea either.

Once again thanks for clearing things out J_C and lets keep this thread to "spotted in January 2015" :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Not sure if this is a recent picture or not, but was posted today on IG by the owner of Dartz.
#020, not seen since 2009!!
In Riga at the "Dartz power garage", Maybe getting a new whale penis interior?

Koeniggsegg at DARTZ.Land. 2 B continued. Stay tuned :). FCK 'EM ALL.

EDIT: Not sure if an old picture, found a thread on L4P with various pictures of #020 in Riga over more recent years, the ones down below was posted late november 2011.
Thread: http://www.luxury4play.com/garage/40297-dartz-power-garagez-13.html

This one was posted late 2009

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Yes, that's #020 back in April 2006, the windows was tinted in this "graffiti place" (I think there is a youtube video showing it, but cant find it now). After that it was driven at dirty Riga roads directly to a "tuners" show named Auto Exotica where it was exhibited (quite dirty after the drive). I've found some pictures from another(?) show of this car that I can't really place, anyone? EDIT2: Seems to be the same show!

SHOWCARZ / SHOWZ / GALLERY / Airbrush

EDIT: The last interior pictures in Laviolette's link (great link!) shows #015 (at the very same show?) ..
Here is another link, with much the same pictures..
http://www.tvnet.lv/auto/galleries/citas/4379-koenigsegg_ccr_riga/?pic=17
and this article
http://www.tvnet.lv/auto/par_un_ap/102161-viena_nakts_ar_koenigsegg_riga

·
Registered
376 Posts
New aircores, new exhaust, wouldn't be surprised if it has become an Agera S too! Great to see the car back on the road. Is this the first Agera to be upgraded at the factory?

·
Registered
535 Posts
New aircores, new exhaust, wouldn't be surprised if it has become an Agera S too! Great to see the car back on the road. Is this the first Agera to be upgraded at the factory?
First one to get updated was chassis #082 Agera to Agera R. And yes I had missed out on the exhaust you and Dave pointed. J_C do you know whats up here? Thank you.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Still no plates on #099 or is it for filming purposes? I see a lot of GoPro's so that is good. Not too sure whats up with the exhaust, just a weird angle like you said I suppose.

·
Registered
376 Posts
#99 has plates and is registered in Illinois, it looks like they just covered up the plates here for filming. And upon a second look at the photo it seems there's some distortion, maybe from the air temp or gas in the air or maybe the photo was taken through a window.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts