BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it ~20mins ago on Beverly heading West ~1mi. East of Rossmore. It looked to be Sterling Grey and still had the camouflage tape along the bottom. I only managed a quick glance, so I can't relay very much detail.

I couldn't hear it at all, so no opinion on the sound. However, the front looked much better than it did in the photos (maybe b/c the black tape obscured the front air dam) while the rear is IMHO still a disaster.

Has anyone else here spotted this car running around LA recently?

Greg A

·
Registered
127 Posts
teflon said:
Saw it ~20mins ago on Beverly heading West ~1mi. East of Rossmore. It looked to be Sterling Grey and still had the camouflage tape along the bottom. I only managed a quick glance, so I can't relay very much detail.

I couldn't hear it at all, so no opinion on the sound. However, the front looked much better than it did in the photos (maybe b/c the black tape obscured the front air dam) while the rear is IMHO still a disaster.

Has anyone else here spotted this car running around LA recently?

Greg A
Hi Greg,

So you did hardly see it, it was camouflaged, did not hear it and do not like the rear... Are you sure it was an M5? hiha

IMHO, the rear and the rest of the car is a killer!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Chalk me up as a fan of the rear as well.. especially from straight on. The side profile has taken me a while to warm up to..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ekan,

Yes, I'm sure it was an M5. While I do not like the styling of the car, I am not trying to imply in any way that it is not an excellent automobile.

Greg A

·
Registered
127 Posts
teflon said:
Ekan,

Yes, I'm sure it was an M5. While I do not like the styling of the car, I am not trying to imply in any way that it is not an excellent automobile.

Greg A
Cool,

To bad that all everyone get to see is the rear and 4 pipes when I´m off...

:flag:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Haven't seen it, but I tend to avert my eyes whenever I see an E60

1 - 7 of 7 Posts