BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
who are ya? boardmember?.......just seen your beast parked up on my way to work,cheered me up knowing that two rare M5s are sharing the same stretch of tarmac :byebye:

p.s. seen you before in the same car park.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi mate, I take it you spotted me in Cheltenham?

I've not noticed another E34 M5 in town yet - we could have a fun time with the Saxo's in the one way system :byebye:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
nebpor said:
Hi mate, I take it you spotted me in Cheltenham?

I've not noticed another E34 M5 in town yet - we could have a fun time with the Saxo's in the one way system :byebye:
Hang on - do you mean the airport long stay? Ahh ... have indeed parked there a few times

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:byebye: Hi

yes i mean the airport long stay.....just didn't want to pinpoint it at the time;)

I've seen it there before ...a couple of pilots i know have commented on it aswell....they are M beemer fans also.

p.s. i test drove that car when Kurt owned it....it handles beautifully on the Koni's doesn't it?.....i was well impressed with the way it delivered the torque too......can't believe i didn't recognise the plate though ouich

If you are in the area, PM me and we can compare notes/have a beer!

Cheers
Paul
aka Scorchio (or Father Ted on pistonheads :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nebpor said:
Hang on - do you mean the airport long stay? Ahh ... have indeed parked there a few times
p.p.s. the reason you haven't seen another in Cheltenham is that i bought the only decent one in the town and dragged it up to Solihull!.....the previous owner ran a pub right in the middle of the town centre......

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Ah, I assume you're a pilot then, in which case a pint would be in order so you can tell me why I should stop thinking I'm going to die twice a week when I devolve responsibility to the guys up front!

I thought I was imagining it the other morning when I got back in the car and it got an admiring glance from one of BA's finest, obviously not :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No mate.....not a pilot.....they break the aircraft......i fix them!

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts