BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, New to this forum.. :byee55amg Just thought id say Great job there Gustav, and every1 else for maintaining this forum!!:happybirt

During my buisness holliday I spotted a M5 in Peterborough, and OH MY GOD! This beast looks even greater in person, wow! I'v been reading som reviews, and til now I didnt want to believe that this car was soo supirior than mine (E39M5). :thumbsup: Anyways, The car was black, can it be Reevo? I took a couple of pictures on my mobile phone.. Should I post them?

I'm just thinking of ordering the car, but due to bad experiance with my previous dealer. Any good advise to whom I should change (in sweden)?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard - please post in the 'sightings' forum :byebye:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peterborough as in, town in England.. Near Cambridge..

Is it considered rude to post them with the license plates, or should I hide them?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Partial plates are fine, e.g. LT05*** or BU51***

The idea is to "identify the car without identifying the car" ??????

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I forgot to mention; there are a lot of cars with the plate M5*** so this is not very good an identifier. Better to use the abbreviation **JOT or **VBH next time :M5thumbs:

The photos are great - wonder whose car it is......

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ye, thought of that after I just posted the pictures.. I also saw a E60M5 in trollhattan the other day, a silvergrey one.. Who was that? cidiar, ekan or klas?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Not me! Silverstone II you know!

Give Jonas or Claes at Lunds Bil in Varberg a call.
They are very friendly and professional.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, Cheers!.. Is that were you bought your car? I read a thread where Ekan's car stopped working, and I dont really want that kind off service if I buy such a car! I would only go nuts!!! Therefor I might expect a little too much from them?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
I forgot to mention; there are a lot of cars with the plate M5*** so this is not very good an identifier. Better to use the abbreviation **JOT or **VBH next time :M5thumbs:

The photos are great - wonder whose car it is......
Wouldn't it be Adam's M5?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its not me!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ye, i know. I was suppriced to see it aswell! God knows, he might bought some 1pound chicken nearby... lol

cidiar, by the way.. Did I see you today? (near Smögen/Hamburgssund)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts