BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today coming home from a good Persian restaurant called Garson, I found out there was a God =). Hehe, I saw a black //M5 right next to me on buffalo speedway(this is in Houston, TX btw), he turned left onto the feeder road by southwest freeway (59). This was around 8 pm. Whoever it was, I just want to tell you that you made my day =).. Nice car too

Amir

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Amir,

how are you doing man?? hope you are feeling better? I washed the beast yesterday and parked inside the garage! I won't get to drive it again until next Sunday when I return from the M5 Driving Experience! oh well, there are worst things in the world I guess?!!

any word on how long your car will be out of commission?

btw: have you tried Marrakesh Restaurant on Westheimer?? very good Morrocan (did I spell that correctly?) food!!

later...

Andy M.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Andy, I'm doing fine, my surgery was postponed till Friday. I've never been to that Marakkish restaurant, maybe you should take me there in your M5 =). hehe...Well honestly I can't tell you how long my m5 will be out of commission for, but tomorrow they are moving it from Miller's wrecker place to Momentum BMW, where they are going to get an estimate and give us all the specifics, but from the extent of the damage they said anywhere from $20,000 to $30,000 . If the suspension is messed up, I could give them a call and tell them to put the dinan stage 3 suspension on (just kidding =). But most likely the car will be gone 2-3 months because of the availability of M5 parts here in the US. We put out flyers in the area for a reward of $5,000 for information that leads in the apprehension of the person who hit us and took off. So far no one has called in yet, but hopefully we will get some info soon. Ugh...Life is a mess now!=(
Hehe, anyway Andy have fun up there in Spartenburg. Oh yea I have a question, since we are the 2nd owner of our beast, how can I tell if the first owner went to the Spartenburg thing? I wouldn't mind going if the person hasn't attended....Anyway talk to you later..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I spotted one today on a windy road and the
driver had a hard time negotiating it better
than my 540i...Thankfully I will never have
this problem again since my 2001 is here!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts