BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i wanted to upgrade to 01' steering wheel, i decided to go for the Ac Schnitzer wheel instead. Hope you like it.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Very nice :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN.... That looks good! very agreesive.. nice one! :D

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sorry i dont. This is the first time i see it myself. I was told that they were just like the 01 oem wheel but with an aggressive grip so i went for it. Click on project update in my signiture and you will eventually see how it will look.

P.S. i decided to paint the lower panel silver to match the interior trim which was painted too to match the hamann pedals and gearknob :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tin and Ashok Arora. Aggressive is the magic word :haha:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Black M5 said:
P.S. i decided to paint the lower panel silver to match the interior trim which was painted too to match the hamann pedals and gearknob :M5thumbs:
yep, infact you can already get that part in shadow titanium silver, (like the CSL wheel).. but at £70 from the dealer, cheaper to paint it! ouich

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tin said:
yep, infact you can already get that part in shadow titanium silver, (like the CSL wheel).. but at £70 from the dealer, cheaper to paint it! ouich
Already done and color matched

·
Registered
530 Posts
Agressive and refined. Nice. Nice wide grip helps.

What's it worth in RWHP?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
abdulla,

the wheel looks good...just like the 01 (i didnt have to upgrade...nanny nanny boo boo!) but it does fill out the whole driving area better. Your missing the ///M colored stiching though...not that you will miss it that much.

She looks good....and i figure that the steering wheel is good for another 10-15rwhp..

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
also your Apillar guages look good, especially since they are covered in the OEM alcantara materail. You chose a different coloration and guage but none the less they go well with your color scheme you have going on.

im guessing that they are autometer?

I wanted a little "night life" in my car

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ridgeback_Pilot said:
And which online vendors sell the AC Schnitzer steering wheel for our cars?

Mike
Not sure of any online dealers for the steering wheel, and with my experience with special items like that from AC Schnitzer you would be better off contacting CEC wheels directly. Their showroom in Los Angeles has some very helpful people who can take orders over the phone.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Dont tell me ACS took your old wheel as a core charge? :crying:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
artur323 said:
How much if you dont mind me asking? Thanks
Its 1,500 thats with them taking the old steering wheel. $600 core charge if you want to keep it. Sorry Ahmed, the wheel is gone unless its still with the shadow

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SC'dKellenersM5,
Im not done yet.. More to come mmmmmm

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Wow!! I just looked through the updated pics on the DA website. Your car definitely is taking shape. Are you going to inspect it before you have it shipped back to Bahrain? You should have a delivery party or something. I would be willing to come from Florida for that one..

:M5launch:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts