BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys need your help, can't make a decision.

I am planning on doing another mod for my M6. I already have the Vorsteiner hood and Lip, H&R Drop, spacers, Tint, PIAA angel eye upgrade, pedals, CF roundels. I want to do another mod for the black beast but can't decide whether to go exhaust or spoilers.

Choice #1 Hamman Roof Spoiler and ACS Rear Wing

Choice #2 Eisenmann Race with Quad Oval Tips

Lemme know what you guys think. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Both of those are great mods! I have the Hamann roof spoiler on my car and I love it! I think it would probably look great with all your other cosmetic mods. That being said, a bunch of people on this board hate on roof spoilers. I like them, especially on an aggressive looking car (which is what you have). But, nothing replaces the sound of an Eisenmann exhaust and it looks great with oval tips.
Decision: get 'em both!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Choice #2 Eisenmann Race with Quad Oval Tips, no doubt about it

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Choice #2 Eisenmann Race with Quad Oval Tips, no doubt about it
ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Out of all my mods....exhaust wins by a mile....Something about starting up the engine with a loud growl just perks me up. Not only that, while you are driving the car, and you hear your engine...it's like music to your ears...you just want to step on the accelerator and not only Feel your car respond but Hear it respond as well.

I love the E race (also have SS X pipes), it is loud, mean, and a head-turner.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK I think Im really getting convinced on the E race first. I guess the spoilers will just have to wait till the week after the exhaust. HAHA

·
Registered
386 Posts
Exhaust is a must on the S85 V10 Engine, even though this car is slower than my 997TT (modded) the exhaust note sings to me and the drive is so enjoyable that I find myself missing the M6 even after super speed runs in the Turbo. The F1 sound is to die for!!

If you are looking for slightly less conservative look, I just added the RD sport trunk spoiler to my M6...its not a drastic change and it allows me to keep the factory boot as well. Plus the price is reasonable.

This is with a slightly lower stance ... photoshopped as my KW's are on the way:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOw that looks pretty hard. Thanks for making my decision on the ACS rear wing harder, hehe.

·
Registered
386 Posts
WOw that looks pretty hard. Thanks for making my decision on the ACS rear wing harder, hehe.
Its my job to complicate the lives of my OC brothers :) This spoiler, for me, is one of the finishing touches. I love the Vorsteiner boot but I hear that Bluetooth and Satellite reception become issues plus I dont want to have major parts on the car without factory paint. These are all my choices and others may vary.

As for the rear badge, its overlays from Bavauto.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
If you want CF roundels let me know... get them through BavX

·
Registered
386 Posts
im talking about the actuak M-Badge how he changed the colors of those three lines
I mentioned the place above, here is the link and if have trouble finding the actual product just call them.

BavAuto.com

Here is a pic up close:

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
VicM5, your car looks HOT! I didn't know RDSport made a trunk spoiler for the M6 but I like it a lot; more than the Hamann and ACS spoilers.

·
Registered
386 Posts
VicM5, your car looks HOT! I didn't know RDSport made a trunk spoiler for the M6 but I like it a lot; more than the Hamann and ACS spoilers.
Thanks, I didnt either but a simple Google search pulled it up- couldnt beat the price either.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The shot of the car were its photo shoped a little looks amazing will KW coilovers really be able to make the car that low on 20's?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Exhaust. No doubt. It will give you so much pleasure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts