BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have damaged CF Vorsteiner Splitters and I want to either repair/rewrap them or replace them. I would prefer to replace them with Vorsteiner Splitters but will consider any other Splitters that you might want to sell. Thanks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys, sorry for the late response; started a new job with lots of travel.
Here are some photos of my damaged splitters. They were kindly re-wrapped by a shop in San Diego but they really need to be redone. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I have a set of ACS style flippers I might sell.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My first choice would be to have them remade by someone that can do a great remould in CF. Pending that I'mnot sure what I'll do....They really do look great when they're in good shape and my Beast has a nice CF theme going...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will send them to you, no problem. Please be advised they have been rewrapped (damaged original splitters underneath) and will need to be unwrapped to make an original mold. If we get 10 buyers, I will commit to sending them to you Slimmbones!

I assume you will make them out of CF....same twill and glossy finish as the originals?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
1) BlueThunder
2) TQ2K
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
agreenrhino,

lets go for it!!!, please look at the thread with the carbon fiber diffuser that how they will look when finished, i will make (2) styles black fiberglass and full carbon fiber, in return will get a brand new carbon fiber front splitters and i will have to keep the old ones if all is ok let me know and i will PM you my address.

thanks

SlimmBones

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
1) BlueThunder
2) TQ2K
3)tradin1
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
i might buy 2 or 3 sets if they are reasonably priced.

slim, have these made, the rest of your products are so and so other then the rear diffuser, this would be probably your most selling item.

trust me, ive been around long enough to know what will sell and what wont, i offered to buy these and reproduce a long time ago from greenrhino, but he bailed for whatever reason.

thanks

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
tradin1
what other products are you talking about, i make the alcantara boots, rear diffusers, fog light covers (next week), hamann replica two piece splitter( next month), any other products i import from europe, i do recover the armrest in leather, this is my business since i found out last year i have only one kidney so iam here to offer products and take request if it makes sense,tradin1 or any members if your are ever unhappy with my service or products please PM i will try to make right this is a passion also tradin1 i need to know what a reasonable price is i want to be fair remember i like to have (1) price that includes shipping

thanks

slimmbones

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
tradin1
what other products are you talking about, i make the alcantara boots, rear diffusers, fog light covers (next week), hamann replica two piece splitter( next month), any other products i import from europe, i do recover the armrest in leather, this is my business since i found out last year i have only one kidney so iam here to offer products and take request if it makes sense,tradin1 or any members if your are ever unhappy with my service or products please PM i will try to make right this is a passion also tradin1 i need to know what a reasonable price is i want to be fair remember i like to have (1) price that includes shipping

thanks

slimmbones
im sorry about your medical situation, i wish you the best.

regarding the products, i may have confused products from another member with your, my apologies.

as far as i know though, ive always seen good reviews from individuals that have purchased items from you. which is why i would have absolutely no issue purchasing anything from you. lets talk via PM, i have a few things id like in CF which i know other members would want in on as well.

cheers.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Slimmbones, I checked out your CF diffuser. Nice work. I'm definitely in. PM inbound.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts