BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending the day waxing the M, I decided to take some low res pics from my cell phone.

I also took some pics of my new old daily baby. What a solid Truck.

Good News: I am finally out in the Market for a Le Mans Blue E39 M5. Don't worry, the E34 will not be left out.

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah...thats part of my bra. I just noticed how bad my pic quality is from my phone. I have to get a Digital Camera. :wroom:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Car Bra? Horns?

Surely having that silly thing on the front of the car is MUCH worse than stonechipped paintwork!

Car Bra? Each to their own, I suppose...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
unespekta said:
After spending the day waxing the M, I decided to take some low res pics from my cell phone.

I also took some pics of my new old daily baby. What a solid Truck.

----------------

Need better pics, those do not do the car any justice. Would be nice to see the paintwork after you waxed it.

What brand of waxes/polishes etc did you use, did you use a buffing machine?

Burn the bra. Liberate your car.

Regards
J

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to persuade my friend to borrows his d-camera. As for wax, I used Eagle 1 wax. This is not super high quality wax, probably just another $8 dollar wax.

About the bra, when I bought the car the owner left it on the car. I usually have the bra off, however, I cleaned the bra so I wanted to know how it looks. Dont worry, its not permanant.

Since I bought this car about a year ago, I have put about 2,000 miles on it. It is truly a weekend car, I keep it covered. Everytime I drive it, I appreciate it even more. Everytime I go to the BMW store, theres always one person that approaches me with comments or asks if I am going to sell it. I think I have to place an auction at the BMW store because so many people want it.

I will probably never sell it. Its too good of a car. :M5rev:

----------------

Need better pics, those do not do the car any justice. Would be nice to see the paintwork after you waxed it.

What brand of waxes/polishes etc did you use, did you use a buffing machine?

Burn the bra. Liberate your car.

Regards
J[/QUOTE]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts