BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Looks like I need to become a fighter pilot for a little while to satisfy my need for speed :)

Nice vid too of the flyby. I need one like this

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Come on guys! That's a fake! The guy just put a sound clip on a background video! Look closely! There is no car in that video! I watchd it 6 times! But I have to admit the sound clip was amazing!
speemer,
Next time you want to post a fly by video, go slightly slower! That way people can see what color is your car!
Very Nice! I seriously watched it more than 6 times though!
WOW!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
AWESOME

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Great sound. I am curious about whether your cameraman is up to date on his life insurance premiums. "You stand here . . . no, no, closer to the road for the best angle . . . yes, right there . . . and I will drive at over 180 mph by you. Enjoy the noise and make sure you don't miss the shot."

·
Registered
534 Posts
Great sound. I am curious about whether your cameraman is up to date on his life insurance premiums. "You stand here . . . no, no, closer to the road for the best angle . . . yes, right there . . . and I will drive at over 180 mph by you. Enjoy the noise and make sure you don't miss the shot."
LOL,
camerman = expendable....
sound = priceless!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
275 Posts
:checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag: That Sound! :checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag:

:wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom::wroom:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahah its my buddy since grammer school he trust's me :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I love flybys. Here's another of my favorite (last half of video).
Originally posted by Jidex :applause:

<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-467FoU_ew&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

·
Registered
314 Posts
SYK!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I love flybys. Here's another of my favorite (last half of video).
Originally posted by Jidex :applause:

<object height="390" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-467FoU_ew&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

is that captree in jones beach NY?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts