BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys:

i know i will find the answer in this helpfull forumes>>>>> my qesution is i just changed my cameshaft sensor aweek ago>>> my speed limiters was removed two year ago i was goning up to somtimes 280-285 klm.... but now i ajust tried the car yesteday and i suprised i cannot go over 250klm... you think guys that the dealrs when he change my cameshaft sensor he rest it back to as befor ... i need help and how much it cost to remove the speed limters in the 39 m5... i have:byee55amg 1999 m5... plz help

best to you

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i do not bielieve it .... nobody have an answer....i feel sad:sad2:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
mubarak said:
hi guys:

but now i ajust tried the car yesteday and i suprised i cannot go over 250klm... best to you
Mubarak it could be that your dealer reflashed your ECU in the process of making those replacements. If that is the case you would need to use one of the products listed in the other links to remove/change the top speed limiter again. However, even with the stock speed limiter working correctly your car should be able to reach 260 ~ 270 kph. So you may have some other problems.
Ken

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for replaying .... but what is the best brand in the market now .... thanks again:eek: :M5thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts