BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all

I would like to do that this post it was for the users of some BMW M5 but who are of Spain. That is to say, that this post is a point of contact for the Spanish who have this model (It gives just as version of the M5).

Who has more in this forum that is of Spain?

Best regards

Daniel Alonsso

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos

Me gustaría hacer que este post fuera para los usuarios de algún BMW M5 pero que sean de España. Es decir, que este post sea un punto de encuentro para los españoles que posean este modelo (Da igual que versión del M5).

¿Quién más hay en este foro que sea de España?

Saludos

Daniel Alonsso

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, i am from Móstoles /Madrid. I am currently waiting for my new brand M5 :1: which will be delivered in week 43 (around November). I am really anxious to drive her.:biggrin:

It s nice to have a spanish guy around this board.

:byebye:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll be in Barcelona until the summer.

My Beast is home, but if anyone is taking delivery in Barcelona, I'd love to say hi and see the new Beast!

I've already seen two around...

-Matthew

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you ever come to Madrid, count on me to show you my Beast. We can also have this guy (Daniel (above)) to invite us drink some :cheers: :D

I ve seen 10 of ´hem in person. I really love this car, believe me!;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
It's nice to see some spanish people on the board, i am hispanic myself, im from guatemala originally, now i live in NYC. For now i have not fully decided if i should go with a m5 or m6. Times are a little stressful right now since i am in the process of opening up a new business. But soon i will have a beast in my driveway!
saludos a todos,
~Alpha~

·
Registered
546 Posts
I thought I was the only person from Guatemala on this board...nice to see you around here! Hope you get your new beast soon...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
webmastereuro said:
Well, i am from Móstoles /Madrid. I am currently waiting for my new brand M5 :1: which will be delivered in week 43 (around November). I am really anxious to drive her.:biggrin:

It s nice to have a spanish guy around this board.

:byebye:
Por fin encuentro alguien de España en este foro (Gustav, can we speak in spanish in this post :3: )

Espero que disfrutes de tu nueva compra. Yo de momento me tengo que conformar con verlos; 95000 € son demasiados euros para tener uno y encima no tengo carné de conducir (de momento :1: ) .

Hasta ahora he visto 3 BMW M5 E60 con matrícula española :

Quizá el primero en llegar a España.

Este es de Toledo. El único que hay.

Espero que os gusten las fotos

Slds

Daniel Alonsso

1 - 7 of 7 Posts