BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kimble from www.kimble.org have spammed all members grrrrrrr I'm very sorry about that and since he has a history of being a world-class (Nasa, Pentagon etc) hacker I frankly don't know how to prevent it from happenning next time. All I can say is "Im sorry" and we'll try to get Kimble to understand this is not the way to get customers.

Apparrently he have spammed million of members on other forums as well. :nono:

More info:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47545

Kimble here is you chance of saying "Excuse me" and promise it will never happen again on m5board.com.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks Gustav. No biggie...a simple "delete".

The funny thing is, this "Gumball Rally" doesn't even appear to have a US route. 30K to participate...ah, yeah right. hiha

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Hey, and here I thought I was really special 'cause I even got a PM from him too. Thanks for the heads up Gustav--I was so flattered and honored by his offer that I was just about send him the entry fee for all my cars, along with my passwords, bank account numbers, any extra cash lying about the place and, oh yes, my undying love.

:15:

Anita, the reformed chump sucker

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
no worries.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I find it funny that the event is so "exclusive" and limited to "sensational drivers", yet he has to troll for entries? I thought people would be beating down his door :3:

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kimble called me and he promised that he would never do this to m5board.com again as well as apologized. I myself would not think it would be a problem to receive that kind of spam once, but I have a responsibility towards my members not to deliver spam, which I stand by.

He also told me he would not distribute this software either. So case closed.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Gustav,

Seriously, I know I joke around a bit, but thanks for taking care of problems like this for us.

I gotta say my favorite sales point that I might be able to go "from zero to hero" by going on this race--what a chance of a lifetime :blabla:

Anita

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Gustav said:
Kimble called me and he promised that he would never do this to m5board.com again as well as apologized. I myself would not think it would be a problem to receive that kind of spam once, but I have a responsibility towards my members not to deliver spam, which I stand by.
I wonder if he also apologized to Bimmerforums, DTMpower, Bimmerfest, E46fanatics and all of the other boards I received the same spam on??? I suppose he performed an administrative function for me by reminding me how many different boards I'm subscribed to! ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
No probs Gustav...like the mans says - only a delete away kinggf

JB
Gustav said:
Kimble from www.kimble.org have spammed all members grrrrrrr I'm very sorry about that and since he has a history of being a world-class (Nasa, Pentagon etc) hacker I frankly don't know how to prevent it from happenning next time. All I can say is "Im sorry" and we'll try to get Kimble to understand this is not the way to get customers.

Apparrently he have spammed million of members on other forums as well. :nono:

More info:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47545

Kimble here is you chance of saying "Excuse me" and promise it will never happen again on m5board.com.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts