BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mod bug finally hit and got the DINAN stage 2 suspension and the exhaust installed yesterday. WOW! The car feels so tight now and handles beautifully. The exhaust has a great sound to it - sounds very Italian.

My question is this - I have done some digging on spacers (really looking at Turner's spacers) and it looks like you really need to go with a 12.5 MM spacer or larger because of the hubcentric lip. To me it looks like 5MM in the front and 10MM in the rear would be perfect. For those of you with the DINAN stage 2 and stock wheels, what spacers are you running.

Sorry to ask - I know there has been a lot of talk about spacers lately, but did not find what I was looking for with this set up. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
The mod bug finally hit and got the DINAN stage 2 suspension and the exhaust installed yesterday. WOW! The car feels so tight now and handles beautifully. The exhaust has a great sound to it - sounds very Italian.

My question is this - I have done some digging on spacers (really looking at Turner's spacers) and it looks like you really need to go with a 12.5 MM spacer or larger because of the hubcentric lip. To me it looks like 5MM in the front and 10MM in the rear would be perfect. For those of you with the DINAN stage 2 and stock wheels, what spacers are you running.

Sorry to ask - I know there has been a lot of talk about spacers lately, but did not find what I was looking for with this set up. Thanks!
In general, I always recommend using this technique to measure the distance between the tire and fender. This is the best way to measure how thick of a spacer you’ll need because each car setup varies due to different tire/rim setups and/or specific year/model of vehicle.

I recommend going with H&R TRAK+ spacers as they are a tried and true product. They’re made in Germany under ISO 9001 Quality Assurance standards, and meet the rigid safety criteria of the German TÜV.

As always, do a search for more information and other members’ suggestions.

Feel free to shoot me a PM/email, or call if you had any other questions or concerns. :D

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Can you post pictures of the car, really want to see how it looks with the Dinan Stage 2!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts