BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2008 alphine white M5. The only thing I want to mod rightaway is add spacers to the stock wheels and stock suspension. I plan on keep the stock setup for a long time due to it being cpo and under warranty.

I did use the search function and even posted in couple of threads and am confused. It seems one popular config is 15mm in front and 12 in the back or 12 int he front and 10 in the back. I think the car needs to go wider in the back than in the front or go 15mm on all corners. MrScottie in this thread below has used 15mm all around and has had no problems and is very happy with no rubbing etc in the last 2 months.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/165382-new-velocity-wheel-spacers.html

My question: Anyone else used 15mm front and back on stock suspension and can vouch for a longer term experience?

I am thinking velocity spacers.

Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hard to buy these spacers.. few email back and forth with velocity and they don't have them in stock and want to sell me some scratch versions. And RS technik does not respond either..

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.