BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question to my fellow board members: I'm running a set of BBS LM's (19x8.5F and 19x10R) with (245/35/19F and 275/30/19R) and would like to push the wheels out towards the fenders a little more for a more aggressive look. What are the correct spacers and where could I find them? Currently running stock brakes. Thanks.

///M

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Question to my fellow board members: I'm running a set of BBS LM's (19x8.5F and 19x10R) with (245/35/19F and 275/30/19R) and would like to push the wheels out towards the fenders a little more for a more aggressive look. What are the correct spacers and where could I find them? Currently running stock brakes. Thanks.

///M
Every car is a bit different. Absolute best way to determine the proper spacer size for your car:

Reactions: CMBeamerM5

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
need the offsets of your current wheels to determine a spacer size.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am currently running 10mm spacers up front and will be installing 10mm spacers at the rear as well. I purchased my front set used from a member on the board and ordered the rears from Modbargains. My ride height is pretty low on Kw v2s.

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Claude-
I've got 18x10 et25 with 3mm spacer on the back. Tire is 295/35. Stock brakes and suspension.

You could also move up to a 285/35 tire as well.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Edwin, I've also considered running 285's in the rear, but I'm limited in brand name tires to pick from of which GoodYear does not offer 285's in the F1's. I would have to run Yoko's.

With so many members running the same BBS LM set up I am, I thought someone would be able to just let me know what spacers they are running.

Hope to see you out at C&C this weekend if you can make it. Cheers.

·
Registered
483 Posts
up to you how far spaced out you want them.

on another note...what is the stock lug bolt size? if 10mm spacers are bought what size bolt is needed?

·
Registered
561 Posts
So, what size spacers did you buy in the end?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts