BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like 10mm or 12mm hub-centric, H&R or similar. Bolts to go with them would be great. My post count isn't high enough to PM so please email me at DavidMcL at aol dot com. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a set of 10mm H&R's that I used for about 250 miles. Practically brand new. Caused my Iforged Wheels to rub a bit too much so I took them off. Located in Pittsburgh, PA. Make me an offer... [email protected]. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, drantispy and bellcd.

10mm is right up my alley so I emailed bellcd to see what's up.

Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris had a pair of 10mm so I bought those (thanks, Chris). I'd really like to have another pair of 10mm or 12mm.

·
Registered
221 Posts
pm me i need a set with bolts also either 10mm or 12mm with lugs thanks guys

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Matty, sorry but I couldnt PM back cause of my post count. I sold my set to dmclaren....
... and the mailman just delivered the package. Thanks again, Chris.

Guys, I still need another pair of 10mm spacers.

Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow that was fast! The "it fits, it ships" is great!!!
Yeah, no kidding! They are super clean, and even the H&R box was in the USPS box. That was really nice, Chris. Thanks again!

Dave

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a set of 10mm H&R's that I used for about 250 miles. Practically brand new. Caused my Iforged Wheels to rub a bit too much so I took them off. Located in Pittsburgh, PA. Make me an offer... [email protected]. Thanks Chris

Question. I just bought a set 0f 10mm for the front and 5mm for the rear. I have I forged imolas on kw variant 3s. were was the rubbing at on yours? I need to add the spacers cause i need to drop the front more to clear the strut. What exactly did you encounter with your setup.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
All of my rubs were happening on the outside of the tire. The rears were not hitting the fender, but the corner of the back bumper cover since it is about 3/4" thick. The fronts rub a bit when I'm going pretty fast and there is a dip in the road. It hits the wheels well cover. I went to a 5mm in the back and no rubs, just sacrificed a bit of the super angry stance the car had with the 10mm's!!! Grrrrr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts