BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

961 - 977 of 977 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
E39 m5 with orange rims?

Saw you today on the 15 north about 130-2 am. I was driving the silver m5 with the blacked out rims. Nice car by the way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Spotted a nice Imperial Blue or Black Sapphire on 805 N in Bonita area. I think I've seen it before, maybe a month ago or so.

We do meets at Carlsbad Cars and Coffee on Sat mornings 7-9am at the Costco parking lot.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Saw a red E34 M5 this morning gassing up in Agoura Hills

·
Registered
459 Posts
Silver E39 M5 this morning at Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills. I parked next to him, but never saw the driver. He left while I was talking to the owner of the Ferrari F430. :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Fallbrook...

I always see a Blue E60 sitting outside the restaurant beside Little Ceasar's Pizza across from Dollar Tree [most of the time you park right in front of the door], off Main Street...anybody here...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Someone in a Red E39 M5 chased me for a bit in the Conejo Valley last week...
Was going to wave, but he pulled a U-turn and took off.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Blue E60 M5, Garfield and brookhurst yesterday. Believe this is Woody's car.

Today, space gray E60 M5, summit and golden west. I see you often, you must live near me. I was in my donnington gray X5M both sightings.

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,262 Posts
Blue E60 M5, Garfield and brookhurst yesterday. Believe this is Woody's car.

Today, space gray E60 M5, summit and golden west. I see you often, you must live near me. I was in my donnington gray X5M both sightings.

That's was probably me...picking up my daughter from school.

I remember seeing your x5M. I wanted to take a left on Bushard to go home, but took a right because I remembered I needed to go to the store.

Did you make the move Mike? Welcome to HB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikesE60

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's was probably me...picking up my daughter from school.

I remember seeing your x5M. I wanted to take a left on Bushard to go home, but took a right because I remembered I needed to go to the store.

Did you make the move Mike? Welcome to HB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I did and I love it here. The weather here is awesome! Still exploring all the good eatery around HB and neighboring cities.

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,262 Posts
Yes I did and I love it here. The weather here is awesome! Still exploring all the good eatery around HB and neighboring cities.
Look at that cool x5m!

I'm back and forth to the East coast for the next few weeks, but wouldn't mind grabbing lunch sometime.

Cheers!

Attachments

Reactions: MikesE60

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice, tastefully lowered E60...

5th of July around 10 or 11 AM, I saw either a black or dark blue E60 M5, on Main Street, around downtown Escondido...your car has the CSL style carbon trunk...you were looking for a parking spot to your right, I gave you a honk!

·
Registered
81 Posts
...sterling grey M5

...saw a sterling grey E60 M5 coming up Ammunition Rd, on Friday July 7th, I was in the Carbon Metallic E39 M5 heading toward the Naval Weapons gate...

961 - 977 of 977 Posts